Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Leicester, United Kingdom

Nom nom

I love the texture of these chocolates,the crunchy chocolatey out we shell,the crisp inner shell and then the gooey bit woth the nut hidden inside. This is a fail safe present to give or recieve

Barnsley, United Kingdom

Tasty as always

I usually get these chocs for birthdays and Christmas, I really like them especially because I never share them with family, I keep them hidden. The chocolate tastes amazing and the nut inside is an added treat.

Peterborough, United Kingdom

Lovely luxurious treat

I love when I'm brought these

My mum always buys me them for special occasions and once opened they dont last long as once I've had one cant stop eating them

England, United Kingdom

My absolute favourite chocolate

Loves these, I’ll buy these until the day they stop or the day I die, I can’t fault this chocolate, if anyone is looking for chocolate recommendations or wants something new to try, 1000% recommend these :)

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Ferrero Rocher

I love Ferrero Rocher and it reminds me of Christmas, when boxes of these are brought to the office to celebrate the end of the year or special occasions. I love the crispy shell, the creamy chocolate inside and finding the whole hazelnut in the centre.

These are quite moreish so I can never eat just one. However, they are not cheap so I only tend to eat them in special occasions and then save the plastic box for crafts or trinkets.

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

yummy

I love these chocolates my favorites but only buy for special occasions because they can be pricey. great taste and textures to each one.the whole family love them.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Not just for Christmas

These chocolates are just first class a touch of sophistication and a mouthful of pure indulgence. We used to only be able to get them at Christmas but now they are all year round goodness.
    You bite into a nutty crispy shell and get a smooth chocolate filling with the added treat of a hazelnut . Absolutely heavenly

United Kingdom

Favourite chocolate

This chocolate is by far my favourite- always but these chocolates especially on a special occasion - they are light and crispy and the taste of the chocolate is just divine not too rich and very moorish

Essex, United Kingdom

Little box of yummiess

This product is incredibly tasty and I love the different textures. From the crunch at the start to the soft inner that melts in your mouth. This is very tasty.

Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom

Truly scrumptious

Absolutely amazing my all time fave there packing is certainly not lacking with the eye catching gold cupcake look and a reusable plastic container (that I store wax melts in).
    The chocolates themselves have the perfect ratio of everything there so satisfying and creamy with a nut inside,I could never give up eating these the first bite is the beat with the nutty creamy crunch highly recommend.