Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

October 27, 2014

My favourite chocolate for sure.....I hope Santa brings me lots

October 26, 2014

This one of my favourite chocolates! Its sweet, crunchy, nutty and the inside creamy! I can't ask for more, i can eat the whole box ;)

October 24, 2014

Sooooooo incredibly crunchy and delicious! I could seriously sit down and eat an entire box of these! One of my favourite confections of all time.

October 23, 2014

One of favorite chocolates. Can't enough enough of just one. LOve the blend.

October 23, 2014

Hazelnut deliciousness. It is easy to od on these, they just melt in your mouth. The coconut ones are really worth mentioning (and eating) too!

October 23, 2014

I am not a fan of chocolatey sweet items, however this is my ONE weakness. They are so delicious and crunchy they even have a non-chocolate lover eating them! One bad thing would be how expensive they are so I would recommend purchasing after a big season has ended (i.e. Christmas)

October 23, 2014

Love these!!! i always hope to get them on clearance after a holiday since they are quite expensive for the amount of pieces you get.

October 22, 2014

Ferrero Rocher is my fav chocolate brand. But their price are match up more compare than before and the taste seem like not as good as before. But I still a Ferrero Rocher's fan.

2.7/5

October 10, 2014

Good chocolate with hazelnut, but I tend to like milder sweets (frozen yogurt) that are less sweet. I think that if you like nutella flavored things and nuts, you will love this product. I would purchase during the holiday period for sure! It can be on the more pricey side of chocolate so each cup is like a special treat.

October 10, 2014

Tellement bon un c'est bon mais deux c'est mieux bon et sucrée