Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

May 15, 2019

One of my favourite chocolates

I fell in love with these chocolates a long time ago. Chocolates and nuts always go well together and the little bit of crunch along with the smooth center filling provide a sensual texture in your mouth

May 15, 2019

I need help

I've never been able to resist these! When I was a kid and we had guests they would bring Ferrero Rocher and my mom would make sure I don't finish the entire case in one sitting! I'm still a huge fan and have to hold myself back from finishing the whole box- I lack self control when it comes to these

Saskatchewan, Canada

Indulging and our all time fave!

Ferrero is a family all time favorite chocolate. Its chocolate filling and crunchiness is a combo that makes you want more. The rich chocolate filling melts in your mouth and has a taste of quality in it. Packaging alone is nice and there are many things you can think of to present it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

A real treat to the tastebuds and the eye!

When it comes to chocolate I am a real good judge of taste, texture, appearance and value. These treats are best eaten right out of the fridge as I prefer chocolate that is cold and crisp and crunchy. The foil wrapping is a definite addition to the product and the nuts add a bit of texture. Wonderful!

My favourite chocolate

This chocolate is truly the best! The only thing is it’s not cheap. So it’s a treat to me. If you haven’t tried this chocolate then you truly are missing out.

Best Chocolate Ever

This is truly the best chocolate ever! Every one is like a little bite of heaven!The crispy outside with the nuts, and the soft chocolate on the inside, great blend.

Simply delicious

This is probably my favorite and to-go chocolate on many occasions. I wish it were cheaper, but then I would probably be diabetic. The first bite, the nut, and the inner filling are simply delicious!

The best chocolate ever!

This is truly the best chocolate ever! Every one is like a little bite of heaven! :) The perfect combination of chocolate and hazelnuts. I love them!!

Can't be beat!

I love everything about this decadent treat! From the contrast in textures to the taste. It's my all time favorite. If you haven't tried i yet, you're missing out!

May 13, 2019

A definite yes

Oh am gee, what can I say about this. I mean, who doesnt love Ferrero rocher chocolate. The crispy outside with the nuts, and the soft chocolate on the inside, great blend.