Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

April 30, 2020

If you love rich decadent goodness try Ferraro rocher

This is the chocolate I remember tasting when I was young l. It simply is better than most I have tried since it’s got rich chocolate and hazelnuts yum! Although rich it’s simply irresistible

Tastes amazing!

This taste really good. There are other flavour variations, but this original one is the best. A crunchy outside with a nut in the middle of the inside.

Saskatchewan, Canada

High-Quality Chocolate!

This was always my dad's request for Christmas and birthdays, and you best believe that I not-so sneakily stole one or two from the box! I think this chocolate is a masterpiece- you start with the lovely milk chocolate with chopped hazelnut pieces, then meet the crisp wafer shell, followed by the smooth chocolate- hazelnut filling, and a whole hazelnut to finish it off. So good!

Super decadent

J adore ce chocolat pratique pour avoir juste une boucher meme si quelque fois c est plus difficile d en prendre juste un...c est juste asser sucre et avec la noix croquante dedans c est parfait

April 30, 2020

Who doesn’t love Ferrero Rocher?!

These addictive bite size chocolates are divine. I eat them by themselves or add them to my baking. I’ve made cheesecake and cookies with crushed up ferrero rochers. They are also a perfect addition to a gift for someone special.

Ferrero is still Gold!

Ferrero Chocolates has been a staple chocolate for special occasions! the quality is just superb as ever. Walnut and rich chocolate is matching and just a treat on our taste buds!

Love love love!

This is my all time favourite chocolate for every special occasion ❤️ Though it is expensive it’s worth every penny! I will continue to buy this product forever lol.

Love!

Love these delicious bites of perfection! Favorite snack of all times! Makes a great cheesecake. So yummy in my big fat belly, but so worth it .......

April 29, 2020

So Good! Buy for Special Occasions

These are amazing, probably one of my favorite. They are crunchy and creamy, and irresistible. I have to hide them or my family and myself would eat it too quickly.

April 29, 2020

Yummy!

Very tasty and just the right size. Although I am environmentally conscious I do appreciate that they are individually wrapped. My favourite is the dark chocolate.