Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

My favourite chocolate

This chocolate is truly the best! The only thing is it’s not cheap. So it’s a treat to me. If you haven’t tried this chocolate then you truly are missing out.

Best Chocolate Ever

This is truly the best chocolate ever! Every one is like a little bite of heaven!The crispy outside with the nuts, and the soft chocolate on the inside, great blend.

Simply delicious

This is probably my favorite and to-go chocolate on many occasions. I wish it were cheaper, but then I would probably be diabetic. The first bite, the nut, and the inner filling are simply delicious!

The best chocolate ever!

This is truly the best chocolate ever! Every one is like a little bite of heaven! :) The perfect combination of chocolate and hazelnuts. I love them!!

Can't be beat!

I love everything about this decadent treat! From the contrast in textures to the taste. It's my all time favorite. If you haven't tried i yet, you're missing out!

May 13, 2019

A definite yes

Oh am gee, what can I say about this. I mean, who doesnt love Ferrero rocher chocolate. The crispy outside with the nuts, and the soft chocolate on the inside, great blend.

May 10, 2019

Bite into indulgence

Ferrero Rocher chocolate is my favorite I would choose this over Godiva any day it's way better. It melts in your mouth yummy hazelnutty center. Best chocolate ever!

May 08, 2019

It's alright.

They are okay but I don't believe they are worth the money. I don't buy these because they are so dang expensive. I won't even buy them after a holiday because they are still too expensive. The taste isn't worth spending an arm and a leg on

May 07, 2019

My number one!

My husband and I loveee this chocolates😋😋. They are so good, creamy and tasty. Have you ever tried the Ferrero Rocher cake? If not, you definitely should!.

May 02, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Exquisite Chocolates

I love how Ferrero Rocher melts in my mouth with a silky smooth chocolatey taste with bits of coconut and walnuts in certain varieties. Most times I can’t leave the store without buying a few to eat on the way home.