Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Sooo tasty

Oh man these chocolates are sooo good! They might be a little more pricey than your average candy but once you taste it you will immediately know that it is worth the money.

New York, United States

My. Favorite. Candy.

These are my favorite candy! I love that the consistency is always there - no matter the size package, the candy tastes the same - and tastes great! These are my go-to to splurge!

Wisconsin, United States

Soooo good

This is probably one of the best chocolates out there, except for maybe Raffaelo. These aren’t so cheap, so I surly get this as a treat for myself, & hide it from my family! More for me!

New York, United States

My favorite chocolate to indulge on!

I love this chocolate! The crunch of the hazelnut with the creamy center are just perfect. This is the perfect chocolate to indulge and get my chocolate fix.

West Sussex, United Kingdom

best quality

I am a big fan of ferrero Rocher. The first time i tasted it and it was a heavenly falvour. These are so so so tasty. I love this concept of waffer ball and soft chocolate inside with a nut. I do not like plain chocolate and as ferrero rocher has waffle and nuts, it is my favourite.

New Mexico, United States

love these

These are tasty chocolates! I like the crunchy texture when you first bite into the chocolate and the hazelnut flavor pops through with each bite. They are a bit on the expensive more fancier candy side but they are worth it.

Maryland, United States

Great treat

This is a great chocolate treat. I love the smoothie taste. It has a delicious nut center with a crispy outer shell. I could eat these everyday and night.

Ohio, United States

Mommy's Secret Treat

I feel so guilty buying these, because I don't want to share! The crunch, the smoothness. These are by far my favorite chocolates. Of course I share, but I will always have a little stash.

California, United States

Yummy chocolate

These are tasty chocolates! I like the crunchy texture when you first bite into the chocolate and the hazelnut flavor pops through with each bite. I like to buy these chocolates as gifts during the holidays.

Ohio, United States

Simply delicious!

Omg! These are the absolute best! Chocolate and hazelnut make the perfect combination! The price seems a little high but they are so delicious you don’t mind splurging a bit!