Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

May 27, 2012

Ferrero Rocher chocolates are so yummy! I love the crispy creamy coconut almond flavour. The packing makes such a nice gift. I actually won 1 of the Valentine baskets in Feb.....$150 worth of chocolate and gifts!!

May 26, 2012

I love a great tasting chocolate. This is a great combination of crunchy, smooth and just plain delicious. It is one treat that I actually don't like sharing because it is soooooo good. I will hide the box because if I didn't it wouldn't last long in the house. Its great quality, I have never been disappointed when I've purchased Ferrero Rocher, its a name and taste you can trust!

May 25, 2012

LOVE these chocolates. Just enough crunchy bits and they melt in your mouth !

May 24, 2012

I absolutely LOVE these chocolates. I can't get enough of them. They are so smooth with just the hint of crunch to them. I could easily eat a whole box myself.

May 23, 2012

Um.. Am I allowed to say orgasmic on here? Lol. These chocolates are absolutely delicious. Crunchy shell, with a creamy filling. Smooth, and flavourful. I buy a box for all of my friends, every year for Christmas! Yum.

May 19, 2012

My favourite chocolate of all time I always get a box on every special occasion and I love it.

May 16, 2012

i love ferroro rocher! i dont eat it that often but when i do, its little drops of heaven!!! yummmmm

May 16, 2012

i loved it back in germany and i love it still in canada. but i have to say that it so expensive here in canada. i got it for half the price if not less in germany,and that's the reason i don;t buy it often.
    the taste is awesome. i love it. (the best part is the cream and the whole nut in it). so yummy.

May 15, 2012

Oh dear, these heavenly round chocolates are the best! Just thinking about them makes me hungry, haha. They are really delicious and enjoyable for everyone.

May 12, 2012

I get these bad boys every year around christmas time but truly these can be enjoyed year 'round to give some glamor to your day.

First of all, I love the layers! A hazelnut is hugged by a smooth chocolate layer which is then enrobed in a wafer. This wafer is finally covered in the piece de resistance: a chocolate and hazelnut coating.

The taste will linger in your mouth long after you have engorged yourself with plenty of these! They are individually wrapped and I make sure to include 3 of these on everyone's stocking!

A little surprise with a BIG taste!