Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

April 01, 2020
    California, United States

The best chocolates

These are my favorite when it comes to chocolates. The crunch of the wafer shell with the nuts is so satisfying and delicious. The hazelnut filling is sweet but not overwhelming, just right.

April 01, 2020

Soo yummy

These are my favorite treat. I could eat a whole box to myself that's how good they are. Little pricey but worth it. I would reccomend this to any of my friends and family plus this is always a holiday favorite for treats or as a gift.

Meilleur chocolat

Cest absolument le meilleur chocolat
    Je ladore ma famille aussi Cest un exellement source de reconfort aussi
    Nous laderons et on recommandons . Cest souvent une bonne qualité prix aussi pour un exellent chocolat

March 31, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

I can say it is one of my favorite chocolates. The perfect combination of textures, and flavor make it a good option to eat after lunch. The package make a good option for a gift.

One of my favs

I love this light sweet treat. A little pricey but worth the price. When you are have a sweet tooth these will definitely help the cravings. It’s a must have in my house.

Delicious

Almost have this every month, has a nice crunch from the hazelnut gritz and inside that crispy waffle like crunch. Sweet from the chocolate and another hazelnut crunch inside. Yummy!

OMG FERRERO ROCHER

Everyone in our family loves Ferrero Rocher! Not too sweet, just the perfect size! The chocolat hazelnut combination is awesome. I definitely would buy this item over and over again!

Mes chocolats favoris!

J’adore les Ferrero Rocher depuis que je suis toute petite! Ils ont un bon goût de noisette et sont de très bonne qualité! Je les recommande à tous les amateurs de noisette.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tastes heavenly

Absolutely one of my favorites! Tastes heavenly, love the crunch and texture in every bite. A bit pricey though especially when you have a sweet tooth like me. Packaging is great too.

March 30, 2020

This is everyones favourite!

I absolutely love these. My teachers love them, my family loves them. Theyre great. If i ever dont know what to get someone as a gift... I'll get them these. I would eat these even with a chocolate allergy