Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Delicious

These are so delicious! They each come individually wrapped. Between the layers is crispy and nutty. Outside has a good crunch to them with the crushed up nuts. These aren't to hard or to soft to eat. You can buy them year round, but during special occasions, they are carried in many more stores. You can buy a three pack and up.

September 01, 2020

I would absolutely buy this again!

By far the best chocolate out there. The perfect combination of ingredients makes for the yummiest of chocolate. Me and my daughter both love Ferrero!

Amazing taste

I love the Ferraro. It's part of my special occasion chocolate oh and you bet I get selfish about it. My kids will literally have to beg to get this because I can't seem to have enough
    🙈

Best treat

Love Ferrero. Perfectly sweet and tasty. I usually get the three-pack - otherwise, I wouldn’t stop until I eat them all! Ferrero, Nutella and Raffaello are my faves.

BEST. EVER.

You literally can't to wrong with a Ferrero Rocher! The texture is amazing, crunchy shell with a chocolatey inside with one perfect little hazelnut inside. Literally the most satisfying chocolate ball to eat

A Christmas treat!

I always buy these, especially around Christmas time. Delicious hard outer layer but creamy inside is the perfect combination. Always a go to for stocking stuffers!

A treat for everyone

This chocolate is everyone’s dream come true. Every festival is incomplete without Ferrero Rocher. Specially Christmas, when a big box of ferrero Rocher brings a huge smile on my little champs face.

New Brunswick, Canada

Omg our favourite

This is an absolute must have in my house, my kids, myself and my husband all must have these!! Absolutely best thing ever created!! Love the taste, flavour all of it!!

Ferrero Rocher

These chocolates are my favorite. They are always so fresh crunchy but smooth tasting. Always a great price. I love any kind of nuts. Hard to just eat one. I hide these in my desk so my kids can't get at them. It's mama's special treat. So all i want is this brand for Christmas, birthdays. Anytime of the year.

Just perfect

This is my all time favorite! Is there anything more perfect than hazenut and chocolate ?? 😂😂 this is the perfect combo of smooth and crunchy. Great for dessert or together with coffee!