Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

So yummy

Product tastes amazing!!
    Great for hitting the spot on those craving days.
    Easy packaging to stack and have on display or share with close friends and family.

Je l’aime

OMG

I have been buying these at Christmas for as long as I can remember. Christmas is incomplete without them! My daughter has taken after me and now we both can’t get enough! Definitely makes you want more!

One of my favourites

I find Ferrero Roche the perfect amount chocolate/chrunch from the wafer and nuts. I typically buy extra boxes during the Holidays to give as a hostess gift

Very yummy

They have a great tase aswell as texture with the hazelnut filling as well and the nut and chocolate coating. the hazelnut isn't to over powering. Delicious!

My absolute FAV!

This is my favorite chocolate, I mean how can u go wrong! That crunch when u first bite, then the creamy center cascades over your tongue like it's new bff, and the whole hazelnut in the middle. I wish it wasn't as expensive, or u would treat myself a little more often! Have u tried the coconut one? Ohhhh dear, wrap me in a coconut because I want to live there. 😁

September 06, 2020

THESE ARE AMAZING, most definitely my favorite!

I absolutely LOVE these chocolates. every Christmas season we always make sure we have these in the house! they're so light and full of flavor. definitely a must have!

September 03, 2020

heavenly

who doesnt love forerros. It's like they are godsend. From the moment you put it in your mouth till you finish. So highly addictive. I just cannpt get enough. I always get some when im at the dollerstore or any store it is a must.

September 02, 2020

Delicious!

I’m usually not a chocolate lover but these... when I start eating them I can’t stop! Lol... I have tried the 2 other flavours but the original ones are my most favourite ones!

September 02, 2020

Perfect for any chocolate lover

I personally love receiving and giving out ferrero as a gift. Not only does it come in amazing and beautiful packaging, it also tastes incredible. Highly recommend!