Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

Delicious

My favourite chocolate in all times. Love this in what ever mood I am in. Always down for it. Worth the amount spent. Buy this chocolate all the time. Live it love it love it 😍

Delicious!!!!

I would purchase this product again in the future. These make great gifts also. Love the creamy, nutty taste. The milk chocolate taste makes the perfect blend in your mouth. I love the gold packaging it sure does catch a persons eye. Plus the plastic box it comes in can be reused too put anything in it.

Worth it

One of my all time favourite chocolates. A bit pricey but totally worth every penny. Cannot think of any other chocolate that makes my whole face light up with excitement.

Oklahoma, United States

The best chocolate by far love this item!

Love this chocolate by far one of the best! Could eat everyday if I could !! Costly but worth every penny have to hide from my kiddos or won't get a y but I seriously love these and would love a sample!

New York, United States

Best Chocolate

This is seriously the best chocolate treat I've had. It's simple but amazing. The price for these can be high sometimes but on sale I get a bunch of these.

Yummy!!

There's nothing better then being gifted a big box of Ferraro Roche. Crunchy and nutty, these sweet decadent chocolates are a familiar favorite. Everything from the packaging to the product itself is top quality.

Sra666 340
    December 05, 2020

Tastes great and packaging looks rich.

I loved these since I was a kid. It was a treat that I would request for Xmas as a gift. Always packaged beautifully and I lived eating the layers to get to the best part inside. I will continue purchasing these as a treat and as gifts for others.

One of my favorites!

I absolutely love these chocolates, they have been a favourite of mine for quite a while, they taste delicious and the packaging is lovely, I always buy these every Christmas

Great little things!!!

These are one of our holiday must haves in our home. I am a chocolate lover and really like to enjoy these! They taste amazing! Wish you could buy bigger packs though!

Delicious treat!

Who doesn't love these?? They are so delicious, crispy and creamy, with nuts and smooth chocolate, and layers that one can savor through. One of my favorites.