Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

March 04, 2021

so good!

I love this chocolate! It has a nice crunch and the chocolate is not overly sweet. I love getting this chocolate as a gift and everyone seems to be happy receiving it as well. Must try!!

March 04, 2021

Attention Chocolate Lovers!

Honestly, If FERRERO ROCHER came in a 10 000 pack I would buy it, share it and eat every last delicious treat! OMG....the texture, the flavour, the quality. Unbelievable! If you need any more temptation just visit their website at https://www.ferrerorocher.com/us/en/. Your mouth will water! Well Done Rocher!

Un classique

Les chocolats sont un classique à offrir en cadeau pour noël, un anniversaire ou seulement pour une pensée. Ils sont délicieux pour offrir ou s'offrir une petite douceur. Un incontournable.

Thebomb.com

These are my daughters favourite chocolate so creamy and crunchy inside definitely Worth the value of your moneys worth. would recommend 100% definitely good for gifts for birthdays Christmases etc..

Delicious

Who doesn’t love Ferraro rochers?! They are truly delicious. The chocolate coating, then the melted chocolate inside with the full hazelnut is to die for. Highly recommend!

March 01, 2021

Best gifts are chocolate

This deliciousness of chocolate and hazelnut is absolute heaven. When my other half gets me a pack of these it always improves my mood. While I would not have it in my house constantly I would highly recommend trying this if you haven't already

YUM

I've received this chocolate many times for Christmas, and the taste is HEAVENLY. The nuts mixed with the milk chocolate create a chunky yet creamy taste, and the wafer ball enveloping the hazelnut is the cherry on top!

February 28, 2021

Best chocolate of all time

The nuts make surrounded by a wave a chocolate on top of a crispy delicate chiffon waffle on top of a ball of solid chocolate , caresses my senses and romanticized the moment. Texture is beyond the imagination of delicacy. It's the perfect combination of sweet ,crunchy, savory. It's just perfect.

Leicester, United Kingdom

my naughty treat!

I'm not a big chocolate fan but i must admit ferrero roches are my guilty pleasure! I can quiet easily find myself polishing off the tub in one sitting by 'mistake'!

February 25, 2021

Tastes great

Will buy again, it's a staple. Great consistent taste! Whenever I don't know what to get someone for a small gift, I get them this and they are always happy.