Fifth Element

Fifth Element Reviews

Ranked #766 out of 1007 in DVD

January 21, 2016

This aesthetically gorgeous sci-fi is definitely a must see! Brilliantly acted and directed, I never tire of watching this film.

April 13, 2015

Fifth Element is a really old movie, but it's definitely a classic. I think just about everyone has heard of it. Bruce Willis is fantastic in this. A great sci-fi movie, I highly recommend seeing it.

April 13, 2015

This is an old movie, I think I own this as well. I remember watching this years ago as kid I think. I remember the girl being wrapped in bandages and running away from police and she as highly wanted and there is flying cars and stuff. I don't really remember to much about what's it about because I haven't in it in so long.

What do you think, have you seen it?

July 31, 2014

A cult classic. "Chicken... good!"

In the 23rd century an ex-special forces agent has to save the planet with the help of a mysterious woman who falls into the back seat of his cab. The woman is the key to Earth's salvation, known only as the Fifth Element. An epic Sci-Fi thriller.

No TV,Internet,or Phone for four days