Fiji water

4.1/5
Ranked #44 out of 112 in Water

July 01, 2017

Refreshing

My boyfriend is a heavy water drinker and has tried all the brands of bottled of water. Fuji water is the one that is his favourite. Has a clear, clean, odourless taste that is always refreshing. Comparing to the other brands he rates it the highest.

May 17, 2017

I am not one to spend a lot of money on a drink. But this is so refreshing espashaly after a work out ora hot day at work! I drink this so often I buy it by the case

February 22, 2017

Ok so I am a water freak I have tried from Dasani to flavour water and I dont keep up with them. I'm gonna be honest I tried Fiji because I was curious and I love the taste especially when I put it in the freezer and make it into a slush I love it I drink up to 8 liters a day

September 25, 2016

The first characteristic of this water is the bottle, its square. Sort of cooling selling feature. I thought it was too expensive at first, but really it is an average price for other bottled water the the same quality features.

I do find the taste is very clean. It tastes like water should, clean, clear, no funny metallic taste or tasting like a plastic bottle. I do know that it is a little more expensive because their bottling practices exceed other manufacturer's.

It is all the way from Fiji .which is pretty cool, and according to their website, it is "artisan" water, meaning it comes from an artisan aquafier.

September 25, 2016

I know quite a few people think that Fiji water tastes similar to tap water but that is not true! It has a really rich mineral-y taste that I cannot describe in words. It is my favourite brand of bottled water - hands down!

May 05, 2016

I'll be honest I bought the water because the bottle looked nice and expensive. However I found the water quite clean and crisp tasting. I liked it a lot and I will be buying it as my 1st choice water in the future.

February 17, 2016

Delicious bottled water!
    Crisp and re-freshening.
    I don't see it in a lot of the convenience stores, unfortunately.
    It would typically be my first choice.

February 17, 2016

Love the water! Feels really fresh and the bottle is pretty cute! My go to water whenever it's available! Plus the bottle is cute! Crisp, Clean, Untouched Water!!

1.5/5

January 07, 2016

It's overpriced and unethical. Tap water all the way!

October 07, 2015

Fiji water taste great and refreshing ! It's a higher end water that doesn't cost an arm and a leg or doesn't taste like plastic !