Finish All-In-1 Powerball Reviews

Finish Powerball provides powerful scrubbing action that attacks burnt-on food.

June 07, 2020
    United States

Packaging disappointment

When I bought this, I was excited that it came in a cardboard box - and wasn’t the gel packs that are coated in plastic. I was VERY disappointed to open the box and find out that they are all individually wrapped. The product itself works really well though. I would likely buy it again if I can’t find a lower waste solution

April 19, 2020

Not sure what they changed

I used to be satisfied with this product when the pods were wrapped with the silver cellophane. However, they recently changed the way they make it. The clear plastic packaging around the pod is very difficult to open now. Also, the red ball always falls out now! Not sure why they changed the quality.

March 31, 2020

I would buy this product again and again.

I like this product as it is very effective in removing all grease and oils from my dishes. However it does leave quite a strong smell on my dishes, especially on my silicone products.

1.8/5

February 03, 2020

Not impressed

Have to double wash all the time. Used the finish dish washer cleaner (which was great by the way) still have residue in coffee cups, on baking sheets.. going back to cascades.

2.2/5

January 31, 2020

Disappointed Purchase

I purchased this when it went on sale at Costco. I previously used Finish Quantum and was very satisfactory with its performance. This All-in-One is nothing to compare with the Quantum line. Dishes came out from dishwasher barely cleaned and some had food residue stuck on them.

December 23, 2019

Our go-to!

Finish > Cascade everyday! It has never left anything on our dishes (even after sitting for a couple days as we forgot to start the load!) but a brilliant shine!

October 07, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Highly recommended

After using other dishwasher tablets that I found to be very disappointed with I tried finish Powerball was amazed with out come left plates shiney and streak free pots came up excellent definitely would use these on a regular basis

September 03, 2019
    New York, United States

Deep cleaning grease fighter

I only purchase Finish power ball detergent packs for my dishwasher. I have tried so many others and always end up having to redo the dishes. I hate soaking my dishes, I don't have the time or patience. Finish power ball pods make soaking unnecessary. It cleans my dishes easily the 1st time round without issues.

July 19, 2019

bon

Finish est un bon produit pour le lave vaisselle ne laisse pas de risidue, ce dissou bien ,laisse la vaiseille propre pas besoin de nettoyer a la main par la suite

April 03, 2019

Gets the job done !

This is the only dishwasher detergent that seems to actually get everything clean. Others always seem to leave small amounts of food. Finish never seems to fail me !