Finish Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 151 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Powermax bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee. Powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna and powerball with rinse aid gel for amazing shine. Its formula contains Glass Protecting agents that block and neutralize the compounds which cause irreversible clouding and corrosion of glasses during repeated dishwashing.

April 22, 2017

We have been experimenting with different dishwasher tabs and have found this one is by far the best. Its very rare that we have to rewash any dishes.

April 11, 2017

These are the best for my dishwasher. My dishes always come out clean! This is my go-to brand and my dishwasher recommends these too. Love them and they work great!

April 01, 2017

J'ai essayé les Finish Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent et je trouve qu'il sont dans la moyenne. Il a laissé plusieurs résidus de savon sur les verres et donc je devais relaver les verres à nouveau. Le prix est quand même élevé comparativement à d'autres détertent pour lave-vaisselle. Je ne les racheterais plus.

March 17, 2017

These work great in our Kitchenaid dishwasher! Although I still haven't quite 100% been sold on laundry pods, dishwasher pods are a different story! I would never go back to using traditional machine powder or liquid after trying these. This has been my favourite brand so far, and I have probably tried every dishwasher pod on the market. I find nothing else compares to the residue free clean you get from using these; we have had an issue with glasses on the top rack coming out spotless (happens once in a while with other brands) but since switching to Finish, are having much better luck! I feel as though maybe this is a result of the powder/gel combination. A super effective dishwasher product! Will absolutely continue to buy these.

March 14, 2017

J'ai découvert les capsules Finish Quantum max fresh avec des échantillons reçus par la poste et je les utilise depuis. Je suis très satisfait de ce produit, ma vaisselle est toujours étincelante et il vient à bout des taches tenaces.

March 14, 2017

I bought the Finish Quantum Max Dishwasher tablets and I will never come back to different brand. My dishes are clean and I love the smell of it. Even very dirty pots come out from the dishwasher sparkling clean. Simply love it!

March 14, 2017

Although they are expensive they work really well even in my 30 year old dishwasher that I refuse to part with. They never leave a residue or scent which I find happens with cheaper brands out there.

March 09, 2017

J'utilise ce produit pour mon lave-vaisselle et j'en suis totalement satisfaite. Ma vaisselle ressort étincelante sans résidu de savon ni de restant de nourriture.

February 26, 2017

This product is a dishes saver. It keeps me from scrubing dirty pans and pots and save me a lots of time. Dishes return spotless, even if where i leave we have hard water.

February 25, 2017

I got several of these pods in the male as sample to try and they work great! I usually use Cascade as my go to dishwasher detergent so I never really tried any other products. I'm definitely glad I gave these detergent pods a try.The company do offer coupons so take advantage and get these when they're on sale!

Loreal Mascara

Robynn added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

Vim Email!