Finish Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Powermax bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee. Powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna and powerball with rinse aid gel for amazing shine. Its formula contains Glass Protecting agents that block and neutralize the compounds which cause irreversible clouding and corrosion of glasses during repeated dishwashing.

July 02, 2017

amazing product

I received a sample of this amazing product in the mail last week after I took my dishes and baking pans that I had fried chicken in came out sparkling clean. I use to purchase the liquid Finish product all the time but,now I will also be buying these pods and I would recommend them product to anyone

June 15, 2017

Only Dishwasher Detergent I Use!

This is hands down the best dishwasher detergent on the market! It provides the perfect clean without streaks. It will break down any caked on food, and leave dishes sparkling and clean. They are always on sale at Walmart and they offer coupons on their website. I highly recommend this dishwasher detergent to anyone wish a dishwasher.

June 12, 2017

These pods are great. I have hard water and it is hard to find something that leaves my glasses sparkling clean. These pods do the trick. Not only leaving all my dishes clean but also my dishwasher. Since I started using it I find there is no more residue build up in my dishwasher

June 05, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit lors de mes dernières commissions et je l'adore. Avant j'utilisais un autre produit et la capsule ne se défaisait jamais au complet, souvent elle était intacte. Pendent un moment je croyais que mon lave vaisselle faisait défaut. Depuis que j'ai acheté finish quantum max je n'ai plus se problème !!! Je vous le recommande!

June 02, 2017

Finish Quantum max fresh dishwasher detergent leaves my dishes sparkling clean .

I absolutely love these dishwasher tablets . The finish Quantum Max are my go-to brand for my dishwashing needs. There sure simple and easy to use. I just put the tablet in the dispenser and it's good to go . My dishes come out sparkling clean . I sometimes forget to rinse my plates and tney still come out clean . They are kind of expenside but you can always find a coupon for them and you get what you pay for . I highly recommend them . You can find them at Walmart.

June 01, 2017

These are very good dishwasher tablets. I susally give my dishes a quick rinse before putting them in the dishwasher, however my husband doesn't! He just throws everything in and both come out equally clean. The silverware is nice and shiny, my glasses aren't all spotty and there is no filmy residue left on my dishes. It's a very good quality and will purchase again!!

June 01, 2017

Great little dishwashing tablets that get my dishes sparkling clean :)
    I really like these little tablets. They are more expensive than buying the powder, but they are definitely convenient. They get my dishes nice and clean, and there isn't a strong smell in my kitchen when my dishwasher is running. We'll be buying these again.

May 27, 2017

I love Finish Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent. It's the only detergent that I use in my dishwasher. It cleans the caked on food and grease from dishes and leaves them sparkling and shiny. I get them on sale for a good price.

May 10, 2017

jaime bien ce detergent a lave vaisselle, il ne laisse aucune tache deau sur les verres et rend la vaisselle brilante, par contre je trouve le produit un peu dispendieux

May 01, 2017

Ces tablettes pour le lave-vaisselle sont dans les meilleures que j'ai eu la chance d'utiliser. Jusqu'ici, aucun résidus de la tablette n'est resté collé dans le récipient pour les mettre et ma vaisselle est bien propre. Le prix est raisonnable pour la qualité.

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists