4.1/5
Finishing Touch Flawless Brows Reviews
#2 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ Brows is the new gold standard and precision hair removal device that erases unwanted brow hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking or waxing.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC pour les sourcils est le nouvel épilateur de référence et de précision qui élimine les poils indésirables des sourcils instantanément, sans douleur et sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’épilation à la pince ou à la cire.

Beautiful

I got this free to review and I am very pleased. The instructions say it can take several uses for your hair to adapt to the tool and to see typical results, and I have only used it once since receiving it, but was happy with the results. I was quite surprised to see that it came with a battery as well! Nice addition! It is lightweight, the built in light makes it easy to see what you’re doing and I love the rose gold colour!

really flowless!

I'm very really impressed with Flawless Finishing Touch! It looks as lipstick but it is very gentle machine that can save your life sometime when you are in crisis and did not have time to remove the hair on your cheeks, chin instantly. It can hidden in your purse! I am normally the last one to try new things and very choosy on what I use on my face but then I decided to give this a try and I was damn happy! It does very neat and nice job of shortering the hairs as well as the little bit longer ones as well. It does not irritate my skin as I have sensitive skin and surprised how easy this was to use and how it felt on skin. I also tried this on my legs to just to sample check it bogged down little bit. A great for touch ups when you miss a spot though and can save you big time! I would definitely recommend to all friends and colleagues!

January 06, 2021

Great product but a bit pricey

I received this for free in exchange for my honest review. It was easy to set up and easy to use. The light is a great feature. If I had to buy it myself I would wait for it to go on sale.

January 06, 2021

In love with this product!!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I loved the product overall. Very easy to use. The inclusion of the light makes it even more better. The hair removal was pain free. Due to COVID-19 I have been avoiding the visits to salon for threading the eyebrows. Finishing touch flawless hair remover came in at the right time. I will continue to shape my eyebrows using this device! I prefer items that are easy to use. I would give a total 5 stars for this product!

Amazing brow product!

This is an amazing brow product that easily tidies up your brows and makes them look perfect. It’s easy to use and totally painless. I recommend if you are looking for an easy brow solution.

January 06, 2021

Great for maintaining brows shape

I Received this free product of The Finishing Touch Flawless™ Brows from chickadvisor to test and review.

I am thrilled when I saw this campaign and super excited that I’ve got selected!

The packaging is so gorgeous!
    Goodbye Tweezing! I highly recommend this. It is compact & portable, light weight, easy to use and easy to clean. It can shaped your brows in minutes with no pain at all! The led light is perfect to see the tiniest hair.

2.0/5

Not great

I was excited to try this. My eyebrows haven’t been waxed in several months. I really liked that it had a light on it. However, it didn’t work for me. I followed the instructions but it wouldn’t get any of my hairs. It would pull on the odd one but wouldn’t completely get it out.

Actually works!

It is easier to use than I first thought. Even leaves the skin so smooth after finishing. It really surprised me. The little light is handy too. Recommend it.

Easy To Use

I got to try this out and I found it was really easy to use. You do need to use it with circular motion in order to remove the hair well. I did try it using it where I strike it the opposite growth of my hair and it didn't really remove my hair. It does heat up so do be careful and to give your skin a rest too. I love how this is a battery operated device and this is one device that comes with it. I hate having to look for a battery in order to use it. Small enough to carry it up for last minute touch ups.

January 05, 2021

Works great and gentle on my skin!

I was very excited to try this product as part of ChickAdvisor. I have sensitive skin so waxing and threading are very painful. Flawless touch works great at getting in close for beautiful brows while being gentle on skin