Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse Reviews

Flawless Cleanse: a revolutionary silicone electric face scrubber and cleanser that can help promote the appearance of radiant, clean, more youthful skin. The all-in-one solution to massaging and cleaning your face, Flawless Cleanse offers multiple modes that let you customize your facial routine. Go from a low to high vibration to gently clean your face. Or, use the vibration to powerfully shake loose and remove the make-up, dirt, and oil that collect on the skin. Choose the massage mode to help stimulate circulation, brighten your facial complexion, and help promote collagen production. The silicone head is ultra-hygienic, and Flawless Cleanse promotes hands-off your face cleaning, so you're hands never have to touch your face to get clean. Flawless cleanse is your All-In-One solution to effortlessly flawless skin. Flawless cleanse allows you to get the benefit of facial massage with the action of cleansing, so you can bring your spa beauty routine into the comfort and safety of your own home.

Ultra-hygienic silicone head
Cleans and massages
Increases circulation to help promote collagen production
Dermatologist approved
Fully waterproof – perfect for the shower
Rechargeable Battery
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

Perfect tool!

What a neat cleansing tool! It has 4 different settings depending on what type of cleanse your face is needing. Everything from a nice light scrub to a tougher more deep cleanse.

It's decent!

I was recently given the opportunity to to try out two products thanks to @thisisbutterly in exchange for my honest opinions!
    Second product I got to try out was the Finishing Touch Flawless™ Cleanse!

This tool cleanses your face while also massaging it, depending on the 4 different modes you can choose from. It works great for me, but I wouldn't go as far and say that this is a must need product for your face. I find my skin feels nice and smooth after cleansing and moisturizing my face with this tool. It is nice and relaxing and provides good circulation in your face but I don't use it every day. Thumbs up verdict for me!

August 14, 2022

New favorite everyday tool!

New favorite everyday tool!! This is amazing for those with all skin types! I use it morning and night for an easier face clean. Leaves less of a mess than regular face cloths as well.

Fun clean

So i never thought of using a tool for my cleansing routine and now that i did. I dont think i can go back. It feels like a massage on my face, removes makeup, and skin just feels squeaky clean like i got a facial. Loved it. Its fun to use and i like the design and look of it too. Packaging is also nice and looks very premium.

Feels Great On Skin

This product feels great on my skin. The silicone is soft and comfortable as it massages my face. My skin always feels super clean and fresh after use. I try to keep my hands off my face as much as possible to avoid trasferring oil and dirt and this tool makes that very easy. I often get small breakouts along my cheeks and chin but haven't had any since I started using this product. I am excited to see even more improvement in my skin as I continue to use the Flawless Cleanse.

August 13, 2022

Pampering right in my own home

After being away for some time, it is nice not to get out of the house and pamper my face with my favourite cleanser and this facial massager. There are 4 settings (2 massage only and 2 massage/cleanse) and I love setting number 3 that massages and cleanses at the same time. Safe to use with water and the battery lasts a long time. It fits perfectly in my hand and very easy to use. It comes with a usb base charger which can fit any regular plug. Definitely worth it and now became a part of my night time skin care routine #flawlessbeauty

August 12, 2022

Spa like feeling at home!

I got this product for free from butterly in exchange of my honest review. And what I felt about this product is very comfortable to hold and easy to use. I like the silicone bristles are very soft and easy to clean. It doesn’t irritate or scratch and is very gentle actually you may hardly feel the masssage but as I have very sensitive skin it’s the best tool for my skin I like the 4th setting as it is the strongest. I would definitely recommend this product. It is easily available at every store. #gotitfree

Peau fraîche

J'ai testé la brosse nettoyante le matin et le soir et il a laissé ma peau aussi fraiche et propre même le soir après le maquillage. Avec les multiples modes il est facile de passer d'un nettoyage en douceur au démaquillage. J'adore que ce soit rechargeable et qu'il y a plusieurs modes de vibration et massage.

J'adore

Elle se tien vraiment bien dans la main, très ergonomique et doux. Nettoie en profondeur et masse le visage. Fait mousser le produit. Le silicone est très doux et très hygiénique, je ne m'en passe plus. Elle vaut son prix!

Small but Effective

This small cleanser really surprised me with how well it worked! The silicone bristles are sturdy but soft, and are easy to clean. I like that it had 4 different settings- gentle cleanse, deep cleanse, massage, and massage & cleanse. Depending on how you want to clean your face that day, there's a setting for it, and easy to switch to the one you want. Add whatever cleanser you want, and add a little pressure for a great cleanse. The unit is small, but easy to hold. Overall, it's a pretty good product. If you're looking for a good face scrubber that leaves your skin feeling soft, give this a try!