Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse Reviews

Flawless Cleanse: a revolutionary silicone electric face scrubber and cleanser that can help promote the appearance of radiant, clean, more youthful skin. The all-in-one solution to massaging and cleaning your face, Flawless Cleanse offers multiple modes that let you customize your facial routine. Go from a low to high vibration to gently clean your face. Or, use the vibration to powerfully shake loose and remove the make-up, dirt, and oil that collect on the skin. Choose the massage mode to help stimulate circulation, brighten your facial complexion, and help promote collagen production. The silicone head is ultra-hygienic, and Flawless Cleanse promotes hands-off your face cleaning, so you're hands never have to touch your face to get clean. Flawless cleanse is your All-In-One solution to effortlessly flawless skin. Flawless cleanse allows you to get the benefit of facial massage with the action of cleansing, so you can bring your spa beauty routine into the comfort and safety of your own home.

Ultra-hygienic silicone head
Cleans and massages
Increases circulation to help promote collagen production
Dermatologist approved
Fully waterproof – perfect for the shower
Rechargeable Battery
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

good cleansing device

i loved this product because it cleaned my face so good. it left no make-up residue and I really felt as if my face was the face of a baby. My skin was soft and bright.

Facial Cleanser

Maybe you find yourself washing your cleanser by hand is not enough. So you want a deeper clean. The Flawless cleanser has a few vibration settings that I am not sure it does anything or not. The last setting is the massager which does feel nice on the face. It is easy to clean and I love that it is a rechargeable cleanser. Received this for free for my review.

August 11, 2022

Double use for cleansing and massaging

I appreciated the fact that this tool was an all-in-one solution for massaging and cleaning my face.
    The fact that i could select different modes, made me feel accomplished at really taking care of my skin. Loved knowing i was not only cleansing but essentially massaging as well my sometimes too tired face.

Great Face Cleanser

I like this face cleanser because of its all-in-one functions; there is no need to change the brush head just to get the different cleansing system. It is easy to use, soft, and I enjoyed using it.

Great cleansing tool!

This has a lot of great features which I really like! The USB charging base is fantastic. I like that it rests horizontally rather than vertically so it doesn’t get knocked around easily. The four cleansing and massage settings are great. You can see the movement in the brush head. I didn’t find it any more effective in the deep cleansing than the PMD Clean I already had, though it has a broader head with more nodules. The deep cleansing and massage setting (fourth) is my favourite. I love using it when applying my toner/serum. It helps with drainage and my face feels more relaxed after. My skin always feels smooth after use without being over-exfoliated. It’s easy to travel with and use daily.

Flawless cleanse facial brush

I was very excited for getting this opportunity to try out a complementary facial cleansing tool. And was impressed with the product . From slick design to various modes of the brush it is a good product. There are 4 brush modes. It massages, it pulses and both at the same time to ensure that your face fees the best after use and gives you options to ensure that the product fits your needs. The handle is very soft so it is very pleasant to use , it is also rechargeable as it comes with its own charging station.
    Design and functionality of the brush are great .

Facial Cleanse

I recieved this item for free to test & review. It's super cute & I love that it's waterproof & the rose gold / pink is super cute. I really enjoy using this product I just wish there was a little more power to really cleanse but I enjoy the different settings it has to offer.

Great little facial cleanser

I really loved using and continue to love using this facial cleanser. I find it is super gentle and easy to use. Love that it’s small and discreet enough to travel with. Being waterproof you don’t have to be super worried about where it stays when showering. I’ve enjoyed how it makes my skin feel and how much of a difference I have noticed. I highly recommend it!

Massage & Clean!

I had that opportunity to sample these amazing products in exchange for my honest review. I was very excited to try the Flawless Cleanse facial cleanser and massager by Finishing Touch. The unit is small and sleek and I love that is rechargeable! The massager has two different modes to cleanse and massage your face. Pair together with your favorite cleanser and watch the magic begin. This facial cleanser not only provides a deep clean it loosens and lifts all of the dirt from the day as well as make up build up. This tool is a must have!

Waterproof & rechargeable cleansing brush

@flawlessbeautyca #gotitfree The facial cleansing brush is made of soft silicone & I love that it’s rechargeable (via included charging cradle and USB cord). It has 4 different modes, although the first two don’t feel like they do much for cleansing; and overall I still need to double cleanse to remove all traces of makeup from my face. It’d be nice if the brush had a tapered portion to help clean more effectively around the nose; and I did accidentally hit the power button mid-cleanse and inadvertently switched which mode I was on since the button is on the back side of the handle.