Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse Reviews

Flawless Cleanse: a revolutionary silicone electric face scrubber and cleanser that can help promote the appearance of radiant, clean, more youthful skin. The all-in-one solution to massaging and cleaning your face, Flawless Cleanse offers multiple modes that let you customize your facial routine. Go from a low to high vibration to gently clean your face. Or, use the vibration to powerfully shake loose and remove the make-up, dirt, and oil that collect on the skin. Choose the massage mode to help stimulate circulation, brighten your facial complexion, and help promote collagen production. The silicone head is ultra-hygienic, and Flawless Cleanse promotes hands-off your face cleaning, so you're hands never have to touch your face to get clean. Flawless cleanse is your All-In-One solution to effortlessly flawless skin. Flawless cleanse allows you to get the benefit of facial massage with the action of cleansing, so you can bring your spa beauty routine into the comfort and safety of your own home.

Ultra-hygienic silicone head
Cleans and massages
Increases circulation to help promote collagen production
Dermatologist approved
Fully waterproof – perfect for the shower
Rechargeable Battery
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

Étonnant

Vraiment étonnant comme produit. J'adore les options pour nettoyer mon visage et le masser! Je ne pensais pas à quel point il peut etre agréable de se nettoyer le visage. Les explications qui viennent avec l'emballage sont claires et le dispositif est facile d'utilisation. Vraiment un incontournable pour les personnes qui veulent se chouchouter à la maison! Je recommande!

Love it

This is a great gentle yet effective cleanser. I love the massage modes as well. The silicone makes it so easy to keep clean. I love everything about this

Another great tool from Finishing Touch Flawless

As part of the Batiste & Flawless Beauty 2022 campaign, from @Butterly & @ChickAdvisor, I also received the “Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse”. This is such a neat little, all in one machine! This fully waterproof electric (bonus if like washing your face in the shower vs the sink), handheld face massager offers a gentle & hygienic silicone head. It presents four different modes including gentle, pulsating, massage to a deep cleanse option. It comes with a super easy to use charging cradle, that’s compact enough that you could easily bring with you on your travels! It’s unquestionably a must have at home spa tool. I loved the massage option which I felt immediately increases circulation on my face (this can actually help promote collagen production too!) and it gave my normal cleanser that extra boost, without the harsh scrubbing action usually done with my hands.

#FlawlessBeauty #BatisteDryShampoo #BatisteNaturally #NaturalDryShampoo #gotitfree #butterly #chickadvisor #MightAsWellMama

July 30, 2022

Skin is so soft after using!

I love this thing! It’s so easy to use and charge and it looks so cute. I love that the whole thing is waterproof so I can wash my face in the shower when I’m short on them. The scrubbing feels gentle yet effective. My face feels so soft and I use this and I look like I’m glowing. I feel like it gets my skin so much cleaner than when I just use my hands. This is a great gift idea for any skincare lover in your life. I will definitely recommend it to my friends

Best face massager

Great facial product

I would have never thought to have used a facial massager or cleanser until I received this product. There are four modes on the product. I used the product for a facial massage as well as to help with applying my facial cleanser and moisturizer. The massager is a nice gentle touch on the face. I found the use of the product with my cleanser very effective. My face felt more smooth/cleansed/moisturizer after using this product to help apply it to my face, almost as if it was being really worked into my skin. My skin doesn’t typically feel as soft as it did after using this to apply my cleanser. I was very impressed! It is also very easy to wash. My only request would be for the product to include a wall outlet plug, as it only comes with a usb and my washroom doesn’t have a usb plug available.

July 30, 2022

Liked it more then I thought

I was not completely thrilled to sample this one but I must say I actually liked it more then I thought I would. It was gentle on my face but I felt that it lifted a lot of dirt and make up that wouldn’t have been lifted off with a cloth.
    It was easy to use. I noticed some people writing reviews saying it was hard to turn off and that they had to cycle through the different options before turning off. But I found if you just hold the power button down for a second then it turns off right away.
    I also like how it doesn’t take batteries and charges on its own plug in port.

Hygienic

I tried different brands of facial cleaning devices, and so far this one is my favourite one. I love that it's made of silicone and waterproof, so I can use it in the shower and also wash it well between uses. I can add cleansers to it for a deep clean, but I would avoid any scrub/cleanser combos. It has 4 settings and it's easy to shuffle through them. The two massage settings are what I didn't have with my other cleansing devices. I also like that it's rechargeable, so there are no batteries to waste.

The reasons I gave it 4 stars are: the charging station is not upright, so it takes more counter space, and it only comes with a USB plug, so I had to provide my own plug to plug it into the electrical outlet. I also HATE the packaging, it's that thin flexible plastic that is hard and dangerous to open (it can easily cut skin), and pretty much non-recyclable.

July 29, 2022

Feels Soft and Clean Face. Amazing Product!

The Flawless Cleanse has changed the way I wash my face. The massager gives you that spa feeling. I use this with my face wash and it has made me feel flawless. I can see a huge result in the way my face has cleared up it really gets down into your pores. My face tingngled for about 10 minutes after I used it and oh what a feeling!! My skin was soft and plump And looked radiant. I love this unit. super easy to clean and the size is perfect, I love it. Cleanses, exfoliates, brightens and the best part is that it is ideal for all skin types.The Cleansing tool is perfect for an everyday at home facial.
    The silicone bristles feel so nice on the skin with the 4 different massage mode options. I would highly recommended to everyone!!

July 29, 2022

Plusieurs vibrations pour tous les goûts

Produit haut de gamme qui permet de varier d'un massage léger jusqu'à un nettoyage en profondeur. Plusieurs choix possibles. Ce produit se nettoie très bien et nettoie surtout très bien la peau. L'essayer c'est l'adopter