Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover Reviews

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 15, 2022

This shaves your face so you hair grows back thick

I wish I had researched this device more before trying it, as I was under the impression this would pluck the little hairs on my face, not shave them. But now I can tell you all the little hairs on my upper lip have grown back thicker and darker, which is not what I wanted at all from this device, because now I have to use it every second day. Not for me.

August 15, 2022

My life just got much easier!!

I am beyond please with this Flawless facial hair remover & no more annoying razors being used on this face!
    This is my 1st time using a facial hair removing tool like this but it works so easily that anyone can use it. It gently removes any facial hair by smoothly gliding it around our face. It doesn't pull or tug, you can't even feel it shaving the hair. It gets right down to leave your skin feeling smooth while looking great!!
    With it being so simple and easy i would recommend everyone give it a try! :)

My Skin is Smooth

This small device is very gentle on my skin and got rid of all my peach fuzz. It’s very small so l was able to put it in my purse and bring it on trips. After using this, my skin was smooth. The light was perfect to see what l was doing. I would recommend this to anyone who wants their skin smooth and get the unwanted peach fuzz off.

August 14, 2022

Easiest hair removal on the go

This was my first time trying an electronic facial hair remover, I am pleasantly surprised how easy easy it was. It was painless and there was a visible difference. This is excellent for peach fuzz and I love how cute it looks. The built in light is a lifesaver because I can use it anywhere and I don't have to worry about lighting. I wish there was a mirror included in this device somehow, otherwise it is a one step solution for facial hair removal. Would recommend this to busy working women. Can't wait to try more products from Finishing Touch Flawless.

Great for beginners

Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover - I’m a firm believer in shaving your face. Skincare penetrates deeper and makeup applies better. However, you shouldn’t be using just any old regular razor. Using the Flawless Facial Hair Remover, you go over sections in small circular motions. I found I had to go over certain parts several times and it was difficult to maneuver around some area, such as my nose. I think this is a great tool if you’re just starting out since it’s quite gentle on the skin, however I prefer to use an eyebrow razor.

Easy hair remover

I LOVE my flawless hair remover stick. As someone who is constantly dealing with unwanted facial hair this is now my go to! It is actually easy to use and I didn't see any odd regrowth / thickness. Love the rosegold colour

A Must Have!!

I received this device to try for free and have already bought another one for a family member! I love that batteries are included, a great touch! #appreciated The battery compartment was a little hard to access but once you locate it and open once it becomes easier.
    Overall the device is great! It look care of my stubborn peach fuzz on my upper lip that even name brand removal creams couldn't! With the Flawless tool I was able to have more control of the area I wanted to target, with no pain or sensitivity. The added light is also a great feature to help you see the more finer hairs.
    Highly recommend!!

Great device!

Benefits:
    🌸 Contours around the face
    🌸 Gentle on all skin types
    🌸 Pain free
    🌸 Instant hair removal

About this product:
    The Flawless Facial Hair Remover is gold plated, has a double ring for thicker hair, and a built in light.

Rating: 🌟 3.75/5
    Review:
    I have had my eye on Flawless for the longest time so I was glad to be chosen for this campaign! I could never figure out if the hair was cut or removed, and now I have the answer! The hair is microscopically trimmed!

The device itself is pretty foolproof and so easy to use. Not to mention how sleek it looks in rose gold! The light is very helpful to see what you are doing. It does not hurt at all and for those with sensitive skin like me, it also does not leave your skin red! It's pretty cool how the floating head moves to contour the face perfectly. The device trims the hair so close to the skin! I like how it is super small, so you can bring it anywhere with you! It does use 1 AA battery, which matches the device, super cute! And it comes with a cleaning brush.

1.0/5

Horrible

Did not work like I thought it would I had to use every other day. I definitely wont give up waxing for this. I get at least 4weeks before my next facial waxing appointment. With the flawless you could feel like stubble picking through 2-3 days after using it

August 13, 2022

Pain Free and Smooth

I don't actually ever shave my face so I don't have many things to compare this to but it worked really well. I did above my lips the mustache area and it got my skin completely smooth and removed all the hair there. It was painless! And quick! I like the compact size and the light is a good idea although not completely neccesary because if your doing your face you usually are looking closely anyways but could be beneficial to someone. I would definitly suggest this to friends.