Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover Reviews

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 13, 2022

Hair removal

I loved this product and glad I received it before I purchased it. I found I didn't have enough time to try it yet to see how long the results would last. I found the tool to be very gentle on my skin with no irritation. Hoping it lasts a while before I need to use it again. The size is perfect that you can just toss in your purse. It comes with a battery, and looks like a lipstick.

August 12, 2022

Great little personal epilator for your face!

This is a great little epilator for your face! It's compact and discreet too, so you can carry in your purse for those times where you might be out and notice one of those annoying hairs coming in.

August 12, 2022

Effective and fun to use!

Yep received this product free for review. Overall, this is a really convenient, effective beauty tool. It really is pain free, and is small enough to keep in your purse or makeup bag. I would definitely recommend!

1.0/5

August 12, 2022

Less effective than shaving with a razor

Unfortunately not a fan. I've seen this device for years but never purchased before. I'm a shave with razor, pluck or (rarely) wax gal. This device was difficult to open to insert the battery, a little intimidating to start using, and it didn't remove hair that well. It is a painless process and it doesn't appear that you can cut yourself with the blades. But it just didn't give me the same quality as a razor, plucking or waxing.

Super épilateur

J’ai aimé cet epilateur il fonctionne tout en douceur pour les petits poils indésirables sur le visage. L’épilteur est beau et discret, je le recommande définitivement bon rapport qualité prix

Finishing touch flawless

I have never tried a product like this before! Normally I wax or use a product such as veet. This was very easy to do and is painless and uses no harsh chemicals! I like that it came with a brush to clean out the machine too!

August 12, 2022

Great if you have fine hair or peach fuzz

Flawless Beauty Facial Hair Remover is perfect when you just want to quickly remove some fine hairs or peach fuzz on the face. I would not recommend it for course hair. It does a good job at contouring around the face to remove any unwanted hair. I like that I can easily take it with me wherever I go. It's small and discreet.

Impressive!

I was actually shocked that this device could effectively remove hair. I first tried it on my face and couldn’t believe that it was removing hair painfully and quickly! Took me probably under 2 minutes to get rid of the softer hair (above and below my mouth) but a bit longer around the brows. I didn’t find it as effective on the thicker brow hair which is why I removed a star. I did test on my knee to see it work and it did that really easy as well!

Easy Peasy

If your looking for quick hair removal on a small space, this is perfect. I normally wax my mustache but it’s messy and painful so I actually preferred this as it’s quick, painless and no mess is involved. I had a bit of a hard time getting the cover off to install the battery but figured it out very quickly by watching a YouTube video. It’s now 2 weeks later and my mustache hairs are still not noticeable and still very fine/soft which is great as I was worried they would grow back coarse. I am very happy with my flawless device!

Takes a Bit of Getting Used To, But Works Great

I've been fascinated by Flawless products for as long as I can remember. I was excited to finally give this product a try and see how it worked for me. It took a bit of figuring out at first; it's hard to target the hair you want to remove, stretch the skin taut with one hand and operate the device with the other hand. But once I figured that out, the results were great. It really is essential to pull the skin taut to get smooth results, even in places that seem like doing so wouldn't be needed. Overall, I liked the results and how painless using the device was. The compact size makes it great for using anytime and anywhere, and I love how it looks like a sleek little lipstick tube.