Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover Reviews

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Love this!

Flawless Facial Hair Remover is a game changer for me! Makes removing facial hair/peach fuzz super easy with no nicks, cuts or irritation. I like that the head swivels around so that it can get into all contours of the face. The built in light is a nice addition so that you can see all the tiny hairs. I love this product and would highly recommend!

August 10, 2022

Quick and easy hair removal tool

Finishing touch flawless is a compact device designed to remove unwanted facial hair instantly and pain free.

This device is nice & sleek, it's small and not too bulky which is perfect and you can take it on the go. Looking at the product, this doesn't look like something to remove hair with.

This did come with one AA battery and it took me a few tries trying to pry open the bottom piece of the device to insert the battery. It also comes with a cleaning brush to remove the hair from the interior of the device.

I really like that this has an automatic light which turns at the same time the device is running and it's really helpful especially when you're trying to remove hair from the face and sometimes it's not easy to see the hair.

You need to be gentle when using this this on the skin, there's no need to be rough with it, gently passing over the skin does the job at removing the hair. You can either go in circular motion or one way motion works as well.

I did wipe the device with rubbing alcohol before I used it on my skin that was free of makeup.
    It removes hair very easily and there was no redness nor any irritation.

This is a great tool to have on hand at removing peach fuzz!

August 10, 2022

So sad I didn't purchase this sooner

Been eyeing this down for years but was so hesitant to purchase as I've been duped before by hair removal products. This did not disappoint and had earned a permanent place in my purse. This had 0 pull and 0 irritation afterwards. Love this for all the hairs on my chinny, chin, chin!

Flawless

I received this #gotitfree in exchange for my honest review from #thisisbutterly and #FlawlessBeauty. I have used it and found an instant result awaiting me. The facial hair remover is quick and painless. It comes with instructions on how to use it properly and to clean it after the use. The little brush comes in handy when removing the hairs from the machine. The light is a wonderful addition to see even the smallest hair. The head tends to become a little hot after use but as the leaflet mentions, it is normal. I would not recommend longer usage as the head becomes a bit more hot with continuous use. I would recommend that you use it for a little while then give the machine a break so it cools down and doesn't damage the product for long term use.

Pain free hair removal

I was surprised to see how pain free this way of removing hair was. There was no pinching or pulling at all. It was very easy to use and showed results immediately with no irritation. I would definitely recommend to someone who wants to add hair removal to there daily face routine. It is definitely a bonus prior to makeup application as it makes the face super smooth allowing makeup to stick to skin better.

Stylish and effective

I received Finishing Touch Facial hair remover for free to try and share my opinion.
    It is a very nice and stylish device, looks like a fancy lipstick it is quiet and does it's job. I like it and have already bought one for my mom. Recommended for a quick touch up jobs.

August 10, 2022

The best on the go hair removal!

This product is a game changer. I was a bit skeptic about how well this would work versus regular shaving/waxing/plucking and I have been pleasantly surprised with the results. Its pain-free and quickly removes hairs anywhere on your body. I prefer it for the face like it’s intended for but also use it on smaller body parts to get any stray hairs that I may have missed when shaving. It’s super compact so you can just toss is in your bag to use whenever you need. If you’re on the fence, definitely give it a try!

August 10, 2022

Easy to use and so sleek!

This facial hair removal is perfect for everyday use. The size is great for travel, but don’t let the small size fool you. This device is super powerful and does a great job at removing/erasing hair. The pain free hair removal process is simple to use and clean up is just as quick. It also comes with a little brush. The only complaint is an off putting smell that comes off the device. I believe it’s from the metal material. I am hoping it will go away with use.

Bye-bye Facial Hair

This product is phenomenal at removing facial hair. It is incredibly gentle and I have not once experienced any cuts. It is super easy to use, lightweight, and quiet. It also uses a single battery to function. For improvements, I wish this device had more power for you may have to go over certain areas multiple times to remove hair completely. I also wish there was a battery and cord option available so you didn't have to worry about replacing the battery often. Nonetheless, this device works really well and I will continue to use it instead of disposable razors. I highly recommend this device to anyone wanting to remove their facial hair effortlessly with zero pain.

August 10, 2022

Works well and no skin reaction

I #gotitforfree to try out in the mail. By nature I am brunette and so is my facial hair. I need to wax very couple of weeks and usually go to the salon to make sure the job is done right. Salon can get pretty pricey over time so I was looking to be more independent and try to do at least half of the job home to cut back on the salon bill and also more convenient. I never saw a product like this before and never tried anything close to shaving my face before. The epilator is nicely built, solid and just the perfect size. I tried it all over my face including nose and forehead. Works amazingly, no reaction, no redness no outbreak, my skin feels smooth and nice. I also did the makeup test to see how it would hold up and amazingly it did a great job, I noticed I missed a few spots, but that was me not the epilator itself. The only downside I see in my case the hair comes back a few days later and the need to use is right away as the new hairs are pointy and the scratch a bit, but is normal with and shaving. I love it, I will definitely continue to use and will probably replace it when it stops working. I will definitely be able to cut by half the salon trips.