Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover Reviews

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

FLAWLESS!!

I really enjoy how discreet this facial hair remover is, it’s compact size really reminded me of a lipstick. It’s built in light was perfect for seeing those fine hairs & it was super gentle on my skin.

August 10, 2022

Smooth great for before makeup

An essential for summer is a fantastic base for makeup. I like to use this product to go over my face so I can apply my makeup without all the peach fuzz poking through. This gives me a quick easy way to get that smooth skin. I was kind of nervous just because I didn’t know how sharp to expect the product to me but after the first jump I was confident that I could use it and not injure myself. This would also be good for someone older if they wanted to get rid of unwanted whiskers. I will tell my friends and family about it. I like that it is small and if it falls out of your bag no one would suspect what it is. You can pull it out in a restaurant bathroom and quietly touch your face up if you’re wearing no makeup and you just want to look flawless

Works but takes time

First of all, this device has a pretty exterior. It is small and convenient to bring with on travelling if needed, and is discreet enough that other people are unlikely to know what it is unless they opened the cap. I love that it comes with a built in light, so that you can really see the fuzz that needs to be taken away, or if you’re in an area that doesn’t have enough light, you can still use this. This hair remover really doesn’t cut you, but while it works, it isn’t a super close “shave”. To combat that, you sort of need pull your skin taut and press the device a little harder into your skin. Also, it does require you to go over the same area a few times to get rid of the fuzz in that spot, nothing difficult, just requires more time. I would recommend this to people who are have more sensitive skin, do not use razors/wax, or are afraid of cuts and nicks. You just need to allocate a dedicated amount of time to finish using it. Do note that this does not come with any replaceable heads, so when it is dull, you will have to repurchase the heads to keep up with its original condition.
    #FlawlessBeauty #BatisteDryShampoo #BatisteNaturally #NaturalDryShampoo #gotitfree

It’s Good, But..

Don’t get me wrong, this product was great. It did what it promised - removes hair quickly and painlessly. However I did find there were a few spots that I needed to go over multiple times to get an even result. This could have been user error but unfortunately by going over the same spot multiple times caused a little irritation for my skin. I do highly recommend everyone give this item a try, maybe my skin is just overly sensitive. I’m still going to use it and I’m also looking into purchasing the Flawless Brows device as I think the more precise head would be great for my brow area!

August 09, 2022

Utile mais plus ou moins efficace

Il faut passer a plusieurs reprises pour enlever les poils et il n’arrache pas les poils donc le poils repousse rapidement. Il réussi à enlever quand même tous les poils. L’appareil est assez précis car il est petit

Real Instant and pain free

I received and definitely needed in my beauty closet is flawless finishing touch facial hair remover. I have used flawless beauty products for grooming earlier too and they have been at par but this product REALLY works. It has gold plated double ring that is very gentle on my skin and helps in contouring too. When we speak of facial hair removal or any hair removal the first thing that struck me is pain. However this is the painless way of removing hair on the most obvious part of the body and being on face it is very sensitive for my skin too without disturbing any ph balance of my face skin. I'm prone to breakouts especially after waxing or removing hair but since using this it has proved to be magical in clearing my face making it brighter and glowing. I have become a big fan of this product. Thankyou @flawlessbeauty.

August 09, 2022

ASSEZ INTÉRESSANT COMME APPAREIL !

Honnêtement, je n'étais pas très confiante à l'utiliser ! J'avais peur qu'il irrite ma peau ou qu'il me cause des rougeurs, mais j'ai été très surprise de voir à quel point il est délicat ! Il peut très bien remplacer la cire ou la crème d'épilation.
    Vraiment très pratique et facile à utiliser, en plus il est très design.

Je suis très contente d'avoir pu le tester gratuitement, sinon, je pense que je n'aurais jamais eu le courage de l'acheter et de l'utiliser.

August 09, 2022

Great product for on the go

This is a great product for on the go if you missed a spot but for big areas I would not attempt to try it takes long and personally myself I would just shave or wax I would get better results it didn’t do the trick for me but I’m sure it will be helpful for other people and for me when i find I missed a spot

Not my favorite

I was quite excited about this product, but it unfortunately did not meet my expectations. The battery included did not work so I had to get one of my own, which was a little disappointing. I also find that while this hair remover is gentle, I did not like how it feels on my skin. It gets the job done pretty well though. I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re sensitive to touch.

August 09, 2022

Great for those that need it

Flawless Facial Hair Remover is very impressive. It’s certainly a pain-free way to get rid of unwanted facial hair. It’s small and easily fits into your makeup bag. It only requires 1 AA battery and even comes with one. There’s a small built in light to help spot fine hair.