Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover Reviews

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 14, 2022

Horrible

Did not work like I thought it would I had to use every other day. I definitely wont give up waxing for this. I get at least 4weeks before my next facial waxing appointment. With the flawless you could feel like stubble picking through 2-3 days after using it

August 12, 2022

Less effective than shaving with a razor

Unfortunately not a fan. I've seen this device for years but never purchased before. I'm a shave with razor, pluck or (rarely) wax gal. This device was difficult to open to insert the battery, a little intimidating to start using, and it didn't remove hair that well. It is a painless process and it doesn't appear that you can cut yourself with the blades. But it just didn't give me the same quality as a razor, plucking or waxing.

August 07, 2022

Touche pas à ça

Comment j'te dirais ben ça...?
    Achète pas ça! Sérieusement, c'est un bidule cheap en plastique qui arrache les bouts de poils. Ce n'est pas une épilation. Ça n'arrache pas la racine. Tu as bien lu: ça arrache les "bouttes de pouèles"!
    Le résultat, on le connait: ça repousse noir et croche. SI en plus tu es du genre peau sensible, allô les rougeurs!
    Je ne sais pas quelle est la durée de vie de cet appareil, mais franchement j'ai peur de l'échapper! C'est pas fait solide.

August 03, 2022

Ça ne marche pour moi

J'ai essayé dans des petites surfaces au-dessus des sourcils et cela n'a pas fonctionné. Il faut faire des mouvements en cercle et c'est très difficile de le faire dans cette région.

August 02, 2022

Not effective at all

I was hoping to get the cleanser, but received the Finishing Touch Facial Hair remover. I don’t considerer myself to have a lot of facial hair, but gave it a go. It was very hard to open to put the battery in, the instructions weren’t clear or labelled. I think it’s because they want it to be non-descript like lipstick but it just made it hard to get open. It says it’s an epilator but it’s definitely not powerful enough to pull hairs. It was able to cut a few, but it wasn’t close and it left more than it caught. I did like the light … I honestly can’t think of a time I would find this useful enough to use let alone buy again.

July 29, 2022

No Good!

I didn't like this at all, it bascially shaves your face and you need to press really hard in order to be able to see any results. I do like that it is sleek, light and compact but the effectivness is just not there espsecially for a product that is to be used on your face.

January 04, 2021

Proceed with Caution!

#tryFlawless

The Flawless facial hair remover glides smoothly enough, and sure, I guess it is true enough that it's "painless" as the label promises, but upon looking it over and ascertaining the ins-and-outs out of the overall functionality, it became abundantly clear that this is a more femininely packaged, glorified facial razor, much to my chagrin...
    I was careful to solely utilize it on the few coarse black hairs I already have on my facial area, as it is a 100% certainty that if I utilized it liberally all over my "peach fuzz," I'd basically certify becoming the next bearded lady! As I have no plans to join the circus in the foreseeable future, methinks it would behoove me to steer clear of this product altogether - and to all the ladies out there contemplating the purchase of this item, unless you genuinely believe you'd look "distinguished" with a five o'clock shadow, I strongly suggest you do the same! No thank you! 👎

December 28, 2020

Not for me

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I tried the product on my facial hair, and it took many tries to remove; I also tried it on my arm hair with the same results. I found it took several circular strokes to see any result at all. I also feel it may be the same long term results as shaving, as you are simply removing hair from the surface, and not the root. I was hoping for a more laser type of machine to try, but ultimately, this is a shaver, if we’re gonna keep it real. I would not recommend this product, sadly. #tryFlawless