Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover Reviews

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 15, 2022

This shaves your face so you hair grows back thick

I wish I had researched this device more before trying it, as I was under the impression this would pluck the little hairs on my face, not shave them. But now I can tell you all the little hairs on my upper lip have grown back thicker and darker, which is not what I wanted at all from this device, because now I have to use it every second day. Not for me.

August 13, 2022

Hair removal

I loved this product and glad I received it before I purchased it. I found I didn't have enough time to try it yet to see how long the results would last. I found the tool to be very gentle on my skin with no irritation. Hoping it lasts a while before I need to use it again. The size is perfect that you can just toss in your purse. It comes with a battery, and looks like a lipstick.

August 11, 2022

Discreet facial hair removal

A discreet way to remove any unwanted facial hair with its lightweight and compact design (it looks like a lipstick tube). Perfect for travelling or to carry in your purse, and safe to use on sensitive skin. #gotitfree #flawlessbeauty
    Thanks @thisisbutterfly @chickadvisor!

August 09, 2022

Utile mais plus ou moins efficace

Il faut passer a plusieurs reprises pour enlever les poils et il n’arrache pas les poils donc le poils repousse rapidement. Il réussi à enlever quand même tous les poils. L’appareil est assez précis car il est petit

August 09, 2022

Not my favorite

I was quite excited about this product, but it unfortunately did not meet my expectations. The battery included did not work so I had to get one of my own, which was a little disappointing. I also find that while this hair remover is gentle, I did not like how it feels on my skin. It gets the job done pretty well though. I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re sensitive to touch.

August 08, 2022

Good

I like it how it took off the hair without any pain when doing it I was very satisfied with how it took it off nicely and the price for the product is pretty reasonable will recommend others to get this product

August 05, 2022

J’aime bien

Je n’ai pas beaucoup de poils au visage donc j’ai tenté de l’utiliser sous les aisselles et pour le cou de mon conjoint. Il fonctionne tres bien, mais il faut se rendre à l’évidence c’est un rasoir quand meme.

August 05, 2022

Face fuzz be gone

Thanks @butterly for sending me the Finishing Touch Flawless™ Facial Hair Remover to test out for a honest review.

I received the Finishing Touch Flawless™ Facial Hair Remover and although I normally pluck unwanted hairs, I thought I would give this a try. Firstly, it is very compact, sleek and easy to use. It came with a battery and a little brush to clean the blades after each use. There was ever a little light when it is turned on. I felt that it worked but I had to go over the same area a few times for it to get all of the facial hair. It was gentle on my skin and didn’t have sensitivity to it. I’m a still sceptical of this facial hair remover as it only cuts the hair but does not remove the hair from the root completely. For this reason, I think I would only use this only facial hair remover when necessary or when in a rush.

#FlawlessBeauty #BatisteDryShampoo #BatisteNaturally #NaturalDryShampoo #gotitfree

August 04, 2022

Discreet device

I received the Finishing Touch Flawless™ Facial Hair Remover from @thisisbutterly @chickadvisor @Flawlessbeauty for FREE in exchange for my honest review. I was skeptical at first but I am impressed with this facial hair remover. The device is small so it’s easy to take anywhere with you. It’s light and discreet since it is made to look like a lipstick. I would prefer the device to be rechargeable instead of using a battery. The device is easy to use and it removes the hair as long as you go over the same area a few times. It’s gentle and not painful at all. You do feel it getting hot but not to the point where it would burn you. I really like how it has a built-in light. That feature definitely helps seeing the small hairs that you are trying to remove. I used it on my cheeks and it left my skin smooth with no stubbles. Honestly, I would of never bought this device if i saw it at the store but I am very happy that I got to try it out because It does work and I would have been missing out! I am very excited to try their other devices too. I would recommend it to my family and friends. I gave it a 3 stars because of the battery. #Flawlessbeauty #gotitfree

August 03, 2022

Esthétique et format pratique

L’utilisation de l’outil est sans douleur, ça chatouille même un peu. Je n’étais pas tout à fait convaincue de la facilité d’utilisation, mais en maintenant le rasoir bien droit et en appuyant délicatement sur la peau, il suffit de mettre à « on » et tout fonctionne relativement bien. On effectue de petits gestes circulaires.

L’épilateur est abordable, à environ 30$ sur Amazon, et c’est un outil que je recommande à ceux/celles qui souhaitent épurer leur visage ou faire quelques retouches rapides (petites zones seulement).

Il faut parfois repasser plusieurs fois dans une zone pour enlever les poils.