Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover Reviews

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 04, 2022

Painfree Hair Removal Finally!

This is a truely pain free and super easy hair remover. I have a pretty hairy chin and shaving, waxing, and plucking are all irritating and can cause pimples. I noticed I still have to pluck the really thick black hairs that pop up, but otherwise this works amazingly on dry skin to get all the peach fuzz! Definitely clean it out every couple uses and sanitize the top to keep getting a smooth result :)

Great Tool For In-between Appointments

I've seen this product advertised before but never picked one up. I've heard so many great things about it. I had trouble at first getting it to work (the light would turn on and nothing would happen). After a bit of tinkering the motor started to work! I have a lot of peach fuzz but as I approach menopause, I'm starting to have those more coarse random hairs appear. There is no pain associated with this tool which is amazing as I was a bit afraid of this on my face. I know its working when I hear the sound of the hair coming through the top. It is easy enough to clean and replace the battery when needed. I do recommend this for larger areas on your face however for the more precise spots on my eyelids - I'm a bit worried I'll cut hairs I don't want to cut. For those areas I would need something smaller I think,

Works well and quickly

I often forget about my hairs around my lip, they sneak up on me. I don't like waxing or plucking them but this tool is great for quick and easy removal of that hair. 100% painless and quick I can use it while getting ready and my ski doesn't get irritated or red. I also pove the light so I can see what I'm doing. Absolutely fantastic.

August 04, 2022

Good

I don’t usually wax or remove hair from my face to be honest. My hair is very fine. However I can’t be bothered to pluck around my eyebrows. I tried this to save time and money. It’s light and compact. It does not hurt. It does the job for touching up my brows.

Painless hair remover

I love the completely painless removal of facial hairs. It’s very easy , comfortable and quick way to get rid of unwanted facial hairs. I love it’s colour and all over its functioning. Very easy to use without getting any cut . Rey Like to recommend this product.

August 04, 2022

Tiny and handy but it works!

I got this product for free from butterly to try and I was super excited to try this product. This flawless facial hair remover is quite effective in removing those baby, fuzzy peach hair on the face, leaving the face smoother for sure, and it can also remove those darker/thicker facial hair such as the hair from the eyebrows and that occasional growth of chin hair. It is painless to my surprise, so I will be sure to look for their eyebrow shaping hair remover tool to go with this one! I would be sure to bring this one whenever I travel for it is only the size of a mascara or lipstick.

Discreet device

I received the Finishing Touch Flawless™ Facial Hair Remover from @thisisbutterly @chickadvisor @Flawlessbeauty for FREE in exchange for my honest review. I was skeptical at first but I am impressed with this facial hair remover. The device is small so it’s easy to take anywhere with you. It’s light and discreet since it is made to look like a lipstick. I would prefer the device to be rechargeable instead of using a battery. The device is easy to use and it removes the hair as long as you go over the same area a few times. It’s gentle and not painful at all. You do feel it getting hot but not to the point where it would burn you. I really like how it has a built-in light. That feature definitely helps seeing the small hairs that you are trying to remove. I used it on my cheeks and it left my skin smooth with no stubbles. Honestly, I would of never bought this device if i saw it at the store but I am very happy that I got to try it out because It does work and I would have been missing out! I am very excited to try their other devices too. I would recommend it to my family and friends. I gave it a 3 stars because of the battery. #Flawlessbeauty #gotitfree

Peach fuzz no more!

@thisisbutterly I am so glad and grateful to be selected for this opportunity to try @flawlessbeautyca finishing touch flawless facial hair remover.
    Been busy with work so tools and products that would help me save time is a heaven sent to me. This flawless facial remover is a game changer, it helps me remove hair on my face so fast that I almost did not feel that it was gone. Painless and so easy to use and glides easily on the contour of my face. The light helps me see the super thin peach fuzz on my face. It saves me money and time for salon trip because I can use it anytime at the comfort of my home. Just learned that you can buy replacements heads so you can reuse it. Very convenient to bring anywhere!

#FlawlessBeauty #gotitfreetoreview #gotitfree

Facial hair free

Finishing touch flawless hair remover is efficient in removing facial hair pain-free. There’s no cuts or irritation after use. The built in lights helps to see the hair and if any is missed. A brush is included to clean, you twist off the top and collect the hair out. It’s a compact tool that can be packed on trips and runs on 1 AA battery. I like how soft my skin feels and skincare/makeup products go on much smoother.

Great for on-the-go!

So there are lots of things that I love about this product, and a couple of things that bring this down to a 4 star review.

So the biggie is that it simply doesn’t leave you with skin as smooth and soft as dermaplaning. It just doesn’t get as close to the skin, (and doesn’t remove dead skin like dermaplaning would)! HOWEVER, I would still recommend this product for a number of reasons!
    1. It’s perfect for on the go and I can carry it around with me as it’s disguised as a lipstick!
    2. It’s great for teens as it seems impossible to nick or cut your skin!
    3. It catches the ‘fuzz’ so it doesn’t go everywhere, and it comes with a brush to properly clean it!

Shhh! I also like to use it to rid of those pesky little hairs on fingers and toes!