Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover Reviews

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Cheap and effective

If you are someone who spends lots of money on waxing and suffer from facial hair you should definitely purchase it. It does not leave cuts or nicks on my face it is smooth. Make sure to hydrate after because it is important to not just carry on otherwise your skin will be super dry.

August 06, 2022

hair removal in a second!

This product is so easy to use! I loved it the second I used it and I plan on continuing using it! It also comes with a small brush to clean it! it is sleek and small. compact and easy to carry and travel with which is an added bonus!

Working great

I am so suprised with this Flawless Beauty Facial Hair Remover. It's tiny and appealing can put into my makeup pouch and take out. And it is very convenient to use and make my makeup more delicate.Love it!

August 06, 2022

Easy and such a time saver!

I absolutely love how easy and convenient this facial hair remover from Flawless Beauty is! There is no need for wax, plucking, or depilatory creams. This gold plated device erases hair instantly and painlessly without irritation. It has a floating head that comfortably contours around the angles of your face, a double ring for quicker hair removal and a built-in light that helps you see even the finest hairs. This device is shaped like a larger lipstick and is super portable so it's great for travel and to keep in your overnight bag or purse. I find it is easy to use and super gentle - where has this been all my life? 🥰

Easy to use

*I don't have facial hair to remove and gave this product to a friend to review for me.
    "It was easy to use. It did take a while to remove the hairs at first but overall, it was pain-free and left my skin soft and smooth to the touch. "

Love

I love, love, love this product by flawless. I've been using dermaplaning blades to get rid of unwanted hair on my face and this is soooo much better. I love how quick and easy it is to use and clean. I did find it a bit difficult to open it up to put the battery in but other than that this hair remover is amazing!

Colour me impressed

Ok so I have very fun hair on the edge of my lips and light in colour so I don’t normally bother with doing anything about it. But I tried this and wow. I’m very impressed. It’s so smooth, so quiet and works quickly. Painless and easy and leaves my skin smooth. I even used this on the lower part of my eyebrows to rid the fine little hairs coming in and between my eyebrows and I love this.
    Definitely happy to have this In my routine.

Absolutely Love!!

I really enjoyed using this. I frequently use the little plastic face razors and this is a MAJOR upgrade for me. So easy to use, works great & does an amazing job of removing hair painlessly. I also absolutely love the light on it which makes it so much easier to ensure you don’t miss any hairs. This product is a total win & I highly recommend to anyone looking to remove facial hair easily

August 05, 2022

Worth the hype and the money!

The facial epilator is a great beginner tool or if you are on the go. It is battery operated and super user friendly. If. You read instructions for best facial skin care prep, you will have great results. I did not cut myself or have any issues with usage. I put it agains’t my hydro silk derma wand. There is definitely less skin prep and this is great to bring with you any where, it is small and compact and not overly noisy! Great device.

Parfait dépanneur

Le finishing touch de Flawless est super facile d'utilisation. Il est compact et muni d'une petite lumière pour plus de précision. Le tput ce fait rapidement et sans douleur. Un vrai charme pour des retouche de dernière minute.