Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Remover Reviews

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Love it

I love how simple and straightforward this product is to use. It is also great that it comes with a battery.
    I mostly used this to remove hair around my eyebrows. It removes hair easily and painlessly. You just have to make sure you are pressing it down flat to your skin.
    It also has a built in light, which is helpful. The small size makes it simple to throw in your bag, for on the go. I think this is a great product, and I highly recommend it. I will continue to use it on a regular basis.

1.0/5

Ça ne marche pour moi

J'ai essayé dans des petites surfaces au-dessus des sourcils et cela n'a pas fonctionné. Il faut faire des mouvements en cercle et c'est très difficile de le faire dans cette région.

August 03, 2022

Great product and safe for everyday use

First of, the packaging is so so luxurious! It is easy to assemble and comes with battery. It is easy to use; it is compact, handy, and with built-in light makes it easier to see and remove the tiny hairs. It also comes with tiny brush for ease of cleaning! I love how gentle it is on skin and is safe for everyday use. It absolutely removes hair with no pain and no irritation! My husband is also happy to use this product!

Super Smoothe

This tool is the bomb! It is so light and easy to handle, the blades do not catch or nic the skin at all! It quickly removed the excess hair from my side burns without any pain or discomfort! I love that it has the light on it as well to really highlight the hairs you want to remove!

Flawless skin

I love how it is as small as a lipstick so that you can carry it with you for a flawless touch up anywhere and anytime and features gold plated ring head that can be easily replaced! * I would advise to keep away from under your brows as it burned me since the top does tend to heat up and its quite sensitive skin compared to the rest of the face. They do have a brow version I just learned about 🤦🏼‍♀* but otherwise it leaves you with a flawless smooth face perfect for natural look or base for makeup application!
    How to use:

1- Wash and dry your face and do not apply anything to it.

.2- Pull the skin tight and move the unit in small circular motions or from side to side.

3- Continue all over until you are satisfied making sure you use the brush to keep it clean.

*It is normal for the head to heat up*

August 03, 2022

A quick touch up to smooth my face

I admit it, I have unwanted facial hair. It gets in the way when I apply makeup when I want a smooth flawless finish. I am not a fan of waxing because I have skin that gets red and irritated.

I love this little epilator. It does take a bit of time to use all over my face but it's painless and effective on all my facial hair. I was a little concerned with how warm it was getting but was reassured by the directions that it was normal.

My only con is that I am not sure how long it will last at this price point and it was really hard to get the batteries in. Otherwise, this product is a win.

August 03, 2022

Works Great, Easy and Gentle!

Really like this little gadget. It is effective and gentle. I don't have a whole lot of facial hair (hashtag blessed) but it took off my side peach fuzz gently and effectively. I love it!

Quick fixer upper

I really love this hair removal. Do easy to use and clean. It has a build in light which is perfect to see fine and smaller hair. Very lightweight and easy to carry in your purse. I don't say that it remove your hair for longer period or from root but it's really good for quick use. When you are in a hurry and don't have time to shaving or waxing and thread using is painful then for these time this little hair removal will come handy. It remove hair easily and without any pain.

Accessible

Love this facial hair remover because of how easy it is to use. No brainer and works amazing on my sensitive skin . Would recommend to all females and males lol

2.0/5

Pas pour moi

L’autre produit pas encore essayer parce que je ne me rase pas vraiment le visage je n’ai pas de poile qui me dérange et je pense même que j’en ai pas.