Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Facial Hair Remover Reviews
#1 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

January 11, 2021

flash

bon produit pour la moustache mais grosse surface pas recommander pratique et compaque pour amener partout mais fait plus penser a un rasoir qu un epilateur

January 10, 2021

Great for light hair removal

I have been interested in trying the Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover for a very long time. When I was selected to receive this system for free to provide a review I was very excited. As a woman with red hair we often have limited options for hair removal simply due to skin and hair pigment so this product is great in that regard!
    I found that it is an effective hair removal tool for light and fine hair, however for someone who may suffer from PCOS, as I do, this system is not quite effective enough for the hormonal hair growth. Unfortunately for me personally, this system wouldn't be a long term solution simply due to the type of hair. I can see however, that it would be very effective for someone who has light hair growth, and would definitely recommend it for anyone who doesn't suffer from hormonal hair growth.

January 07, 2021

A bit misleading

The description of this product is a bit misleading. I was unaware of what exactly it was besides a hair remover because they never actually say it. So let me be clear, it is an electric razor. That being said, it does what an electric razor does. It's nice and compact and has a cool light to illuminate the area. The price is right and even comes with a battery included. So if you are looking to quickly and painlessly remove those rogue hairs with an electric razor, this will definitely do the job.

Nice and small

I received this as a sample in exchange for my honest review. I absolutely love the colors and design of this! It's really compact and convenient. This is pretty much like a razor, but for your face. It doesn't hurt at all, and has a light which is really great so I could see finer details. It did leave my face with a little bit of redness, but it's nothing out of the ordinary for me. This is really different from waxing. I could still see the roots coming out (sort of like dots) but you can't cut it away as it's not grown out. It also comes with a brush that you can just use to clean out the machine. I would suggest using this at least an hour before you head out so the redness can go away. Overall, I'd definitely use this if I couldn't book an appointment to the salon. The instructions tell you to use it everyday and I believe you need to to keep up with the growing hairs!

Pas ce que j’espérais

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour évaluation #chickadvisor. Ce n’était pas ce à quoi je m’attendais. J’espérais un appareil qui arrache les poils, ceci est plutôt un rasoir.

not as described

I used it and it didn't let my skin soft.It felt like I was shaving my skin.Yes it is true that it takes longer for the hair to come back though.Also the hair need to be a little long in order to use it

January 01, 2021

Useful and gentle!

I was really happy to try this product! My skin is dry and sensitive, and this hair remover is perfect for it! It's quick and effective. But it won't work as well on thick hairs. I would've love a more precise head, so I could use it to touch up my brows. It's a great buy!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Chick Advisor, so I could try and review it. These opinions are my own.

December 28, 2020

It’s an okay product.

It does remove peach fuzz, but it doesn’t not remove stubborn hair. A straight razor works better. It gave me a cut on top of my lip that caused irritation

December 28, 2020

Decent

Got this as a tested product. Decently removed hairs but it trimmed it instead of plucking it. Was painless, though probably will not repurchase again.

December 26, 2020

Metiger

Le look est vraiment beau, viens avec la mini brosse pour nettoyer le compartiment ou le poil couper s'accumulent. J'aurais intégré la brosse au rasoir. Il fonctionne bien et fait le travail comme il se doit... par contre c'est un rasoir donc le poil couper repousse avec plus de force et il ne réussi pas à couper les petits poil. Mieux qu'un rasoir bic mais moins bon qu'une épilation qui enlève la racine du poils.