Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Facial Hair Remover Reviews
#1 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

January 12, 2021

Best product

I received this product a week ago and it is life changing. I absolutely love this product. It is compact, east to clean and effective. I particularly like it because it me clear skin with out pain full waxing.

January 11, 2021

Easy peasy gone peach fuzzy.

I was sceptical about this to start off with but it turned out great. It shldnt be confused with an epilator! It looks great and feels smooth in the hands. Easily glides over small areas and removes the light soft hair that is peach fuzz and the hair collects within the wand. It is a handy little wand which won't work well on large areas and the hair needs to be cleaned out otherwise it may get clogged. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I am not sure if replacement heads are available and what the price range is. I love how handy and small it is, small enough to carry around in your purse discreetly to pull out if needed anywhere. It runs on batteries which are included in the pack. I love the colour rose gold and I'm a fan

January 10, 2021

Great product

Got this as a free sample from chick advisor. It works great, the light isn't that bright but gets all the small hairs, and leaves it smooth not bumpy.

January 10, 2021

Cute, easy to use and convenient

I used this on my face and was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was was to use. I definitely recommend it and will be purchasing it again because it was very convenient.

January 07, 2021

Bon produit sans douleur

C’est un peu comme un rasoir. C’est certain que ça peut faire repousser les poils plus fort. Mais ça donne un bon résultat, sans douleur et le produit est de bonne qualité. J’aime qu’il bloque lorsque fermé alors ne peut pas s’ouvrir par erreur dans ma sacoche.

January 07, 2021

Good Product

Coming from someone who regularly gets facial hair waxed, this was a great alternative during the pandemic when most waxing salons were closed. It worked well it did the job would not work if someone had coarser hair strictly for very fine hair.

January 06, 2021

Works well

It is a good size and comfy to hold. Easy to use, worked great for upper lip and around eyebrows. Also used for peach fuzz on sides of face and it worked really well for that.

January 04, 2021

Great product for painless hair removal

I received this product for free to review. It removes thin hair effortlessly and with no pain! It has been a great addition to my routine. I love the cool and slick look, it is trendy and easy to store. #tryflawless

January 03, 2021

Very easy & efficient

Thanks @chickadvisor for sending me this @flawlessbeautyca facial hair remover! I’ll be honest, at first, I was not expecting much from this and I usually get my face threaded, so I had low expectations. But, this actually was SOOO good! I ran it along my upper lip, chin, sides of my jaws, forehead. And I thought hmm... looks a bit cleaner. When I actually opened the top to clean out the hair, there was actually a lot of hair! So, it may not show right away, but yes hair is being removed. I am super impressed. There is a light built in the machine, but I don’t think it helps much -I had to still have my phone’s light on to really see my facial hair. Otherwise, this is such a great gift for your mom on mother’s day or a girl friend who would really appreciate some thing like this. I definitely appreciated something like this and would buy, as having a chronic illness , sometimes it’s hard to get out and get my face threading done. This is super convenient for new moms, working women, chronically ill women, older women, anyone really! 5/5 for this!

January 03, 2021

Not bad

This product is pretty easy to use. However, I would suggest using natural light so you can see all the hairs. Sometimes there are a few stubborn hairs you'll have to pluck because it just doesn't catch them all. Besides that, I had a great time using it. It's practical and simple.