Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Facial Hair Remover Reviews
#1 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

It really works !

The Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover to my surprise really works. I had no idea how much fine hairs are on my face until after using this hair remover. The device allows for quick hair removing which is painless. I noticed my face looks brighter after using the device. Easy to clean and store.

Works great!

I had the opportunity to try Finishing Touch's flawless facial hair remover for free thanks to ChickAdvisor. I found the device works very well for removing peach fuzz on my face. It is very easy to use and convenient (very portable). I would definitely recommend this product!

January 01, 2021

Flawless hair remover, thumbs up!!

At first I was scared that it was going to hurt, but my surprise that it was painless!! It does the job great and I steel use it on a regular base... Thank you for this product, I love it!!

Painless and effective

I was lucky to be chosen to try the Flawless facial hair removal.
    I was scared to try it at first, though it was going to nip my skin and pull on the hairs. But it's honestly pain free! I was able to do my upper lip hassle free.
    I waited a bit to review it because I wanted to see if the hair would grow back thick, and it didn't!
    Only down side to this product is its not great for eyebrows (but I know they have an eyebrow hair remover which I'm excited to try as well lol)
    Very pleased with this and I do reccomend it 😊
    #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor #FinishingTouch #TryFlawless

Useful and gentle!

I was really happy to try this product! My skin is dry and sensitive, and this hair remover is perfect for it! It's quick and effective. But it won't work as well on thick hairs. I would've love a more precise head, so I could use it to touch up my brows. It's a great buy!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Chick Advisor, so I could try and review it. These opinions are my own.

Easy to ise

I was very happy to use the product. It is easy and fast. It had also the battery included with it. It can fit easy any place and take it any where for traveling.

Very nice

I received Finishing Touch Flawless from ChickAdvisor. This works great on fine facial hair and peach fuzz, not so great for coarser hair. The light doesn’t help much for me - I find it would be easier to see without it, so it would be nice if there was an option to turn the light off. But overall I really like this facial hair remover. I love how compact it is and how gentle it is on the skin. Definitely a nice addition to my beauty products! Thank you ChickAdvisor!

In LOVE with this product

I got a Finishing Touch Flawless Facial Hair Removal and I absolutely love it. My face feels so smooth after using and I get no irritation or red skin after using it unlike other products I have tried. It is also pain free which is fantastic. I even use it for my eyebrows which is such a great relief, I know longer have to go to the spa every two weeks. If you struggle with facial hair or want another way to remove eyebrow hair, you definitely need to give this a try. I definitely recommend this product. I give it a 10/10

December 31, 2020

une superbe découverte juste waw

je me sens très chanceuse parce que j'ai été sélectionné par @chickadvisor pour essayer l'épilateur faciale Finishing Touch Flawless gratuitement contre mon avis honnête.
    L'aspect phtisique de cette petite merveille est juste magnifique au même temps très discret.
    j'ai pu utiliser l'épilateur directement parce que il est venu avec une batterie, grâce a cet appareil et parce qu'il dispose de lumière j'ai pu visualisé les toutes petites poiles et les enlevé, en plus de son efficacité elle est très facile a nettoyer.

Finish touch Flawless review

I recieved it free to test.it leaves no bumps no pain ,very easy to setup and open and insert the battery thats included.#tryFlawless.easy to hold very light and it includes a light .using circle motion it removed hair pain free.id totally go buy one and another gift for family or friend.