Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Facial Hair Remover Reviews
#1 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

January 13, 2021

Painlessly awsome

If you haven't already, it's a must try! It's truly amazing how quick and easy it is to use. And leave your face Flawless for real. No tricks just pour flawlessness!

January 04, 2021

Great for the price

I love this thing. The blade is easy to come off for cleaning. Works right out of the box. Gets a very close shave with no catching on hairs or skin irritation. It is able to take off my course hairs as well as the baby hairs. I have sensitive skin and ai had minimal pimples after use. Would recommend.

January 03, 2021

LOVE this product!!!!!

This is a genius product. I use it mainly for my bikini line as I don’t have much hair anywhere else and it gets the job done so quickly, efficiently and without any mess.

Also live that it’s battery operated so there’s no need to wait for it to charge and it doesn’t need to be plugged in while using it.

The color and packaging is really great too.

Updated On: January 03, 2021

Only minor complaint I have with it is that it does make my underarms a bit itchy when I use it there but it’s only for an hour or two.

January 03, 2021

Pain-free Facial Hair Removal

Hesitant to try it at first, I finally bit the bullet one day. After getting out of the shower and patting my face dry, I followed the instructions step-by-step. To my surprise, it really does "erase hair" and is as painless as advertised, leaving no irritation whatsoever. I'm not too sure whether it is considered a razor or epilator, but so far, I haven't noticed my hair growing in any thicker or faster than it originally was. The only downside is that I find it doesn't work too well on thicker, stubbier hair which I would typically pluck. Otherwise, I think this is a great product that lives up to it's claims and would recommend it.

Note: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

January 01, 2021

Very nice

I received Finishing Touch Flawless from ChickAdvisor. This works great on fine facial hair and peach fuzz, not so great for coarser hair. The light doesn’t help much for me - I find it would be easier to see without it, so it would be nice if there was an option to turn the light off. But overall I really like this facial hair remover. I love how compact it is and how gentle it is on the skin. Definitely a nice addition to my beauty products! Thank you ChickAdvisor!

December 31, 2020

Great Effective Tool!

Thank you @ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and @FlawlessBeautyCA for allowing me opportunity to try out the Finishing Touch Flawless in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

With this being a strange year because of the pandemic, a few things have slightly gone on the wayside and that also includes some facial grooming. It's been such a long time since I've threaded my brows and upper lips that I really wasn't looking forward to the redness and sensitivity again.

I tried the Finishing Touch Flawless and it was awesome! Quick, easy, painless, no redness and very gentle for all skin types. Bonus built-in light makes it easy to see the fine facial hairs and unit is small compact enough to carry in purse. This awesome tool takes less time than threading, I’m only sad that I didn't discover it sooner! It's a great and effective tool!

#GotItFree #tryFlawless

December 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome

Awesome product for removing any unwanted facial hair. I use mine daily for up keep. It doesn't burn or scratch your face. Yes I would purchase again. Wish you could buy extra replacement head easily. Definetly recommend to friends.

December 30, 2020

Good Quality!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I really enjoyed trying out this facial hair removal tool and I liked how simple it was to put together. It was quick and effective to use, and removed hair in a simple rotating motion. The light feature also really helped see areas I may have missed. Overall, it left my face hair free and smooth. However, I'd recommend this mostly for removing finer peach fuzz, as certain areas with thicker hair did end up showing some stubble. As for regrowth, hair did not grow back any thicker than usual, so that was good. Although it didn't irritate my skin, in general, I would warn against using this tool near delicate skin area around the eyes. It did cause redness there and I did get some minor cuts. Other than that, I didn't experience any other issues. Clean up was easy and I also love how portable it is. Great tool!

December 23, 2020

Great Product, Highly recommended!!

I've used this product about 5 times now and it works great. Hair doesn't grow back quickly or thicker. It's very light weight which makes it convenient and allows you to take it on the road. I was skeptical at first because of my slight metal allergy but this produce is 18K gold plated so i decided to try it and I was not disappointed. There is no skin irritation or swelling from it. I love this product and would recommend it to my family and friends.

December 17, 2020

Amazing results

With the pandemic closing my regular salon I was So worried about how I was going to get my waxing and threading done. I tried this product and I can’t believe I waited this long. I will no longer be spending money every two weeks now that I have this little tool that makes my life so much easier. My make up looks amazing no redness so waiting for other people to finish their appointment. I would recommend to any women who loves soft smooth skin without the puffy redness of waxing and threading.