Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Facial Hair Remover Reviews
#1 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

2.0/5

Not that much

I got the product two weeks ago.. It really works fine, but it scratches my face on the places it touched.. I'm still trying it on, to see if I like the product or not.

December 29, 2020

Great for subtle hair removal!

This product worked quite well for the tiny stubborn “peach fuzz” type hairs on my face! I will definitely keep using this product for those soft hairs. Thank you chick advisor for introducing me to this cool product! I definitely will recommend.

GREAT PRODUCT!

This is such a great product for everyday use. I have thick and course facial hair, and this does the trick. My makeup goes on so smooth, I love it! Definitely recommend the product.

December 28, 2020

Quick, compact and super fast and easy!

I love how quick and easy it was to use the flawless facial hair removal. It takes the hair without any pain and it’s super quick. I usually used a facial razor so this is way more efficient and the hair grows back the same. You don’t have to worry about thicker snd darker hair..that’s just a rumour and won’t happen. When hair crows back it’s not spiky. Just regular peach fuzz feel. It’s not too loud either when using and quick to clean up. I have already recommended it to some family and friends. I received this product free in exchange for an honest review.

Be Flawless Instantly and painless

I was able to received it as complimentary and I really find it so easy and painless to use!I used it everyday and it just gives me smooth skin, no break skin, nicks or burn like with waxing!Its portable so you can carry it anywhere and be flawless anytime!so happy to have this product.

December 28, 2020

Painless and quick hair remover

I received this product as a promotion from Chick Advisor. I was very excited to give Flawless a try, as I am always looking for easier and quicker ways to remove unwanted hair. This works really well, it removed all the hair and it was painless. The only problem I have is that I think it’s it’s just a shaver, so hair removal is not permanent or long lasting. It works great for those times that you are in a rush and don’t have time for other methods of hair removal. #tryFlawless

Works great

I’m very happy with this product. It was very easy to use. There was no pain. In just a few moments I had all my unwanted hair gone. I recommend this product.

Affordable and pain free

Affordable and easy to use. Convenient to use at home especially when waxing is not available during a lockdown. Pain free. Handy and easy to store....

Flawless

I am so happy with my flawless hair remover. Easy to use. Sleek look. Only requires one battery which was provided! I can take it anywhere because of its size. Discreet when using as it’s not loud. Leaves my skin so smooth and soft. Highly recommend

Small but mighty

When I first looked at this little thing I was skeptical. I tried it right away and was pleasantly surprised. It removed the hair quick and painless! I also had my mom try it because she has courser hair and she loved it too.