Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Facial Hair Remover Reviews
#1 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Time saver

Flawless finishing touch is a hastle free and compact hair remover , its really time saver .. within a minute unwanted facial hair can be removed.It is so small that you can take it in your purse and comes with a AA battery so no need to worry about charging it.

Very good product

It is very suitable with my skin, and find it easy to use. Keep me clean and soft skin
    Love it. It gaves me the best result ever.
    I have used it for six months and still wonderful as was.

Amazing hair removal product

This is an amazing hair removal product. It works fast and lasts for a long time. A definite must buy for all. Also a great buy for the money and one to try out.

Painless hair removal

Painless hair removal. Glides over the skin removing unwanted hair. I have sensitive skin but did not experience any irritation. Compact device with easy cleanup.

December 20, 2020

It works but I am not sure how well

I was excited to try this product, I have fuzz on my face that I am happy to part with. The thing is, it works well and does I’m fact remove hair gently. You have to go over the same areas repeatedly but it is a painless shaving method. I liked the feel of my skin the day of, the next day however the peach fuzz growing back felt like light stubble. It felt kind of odd for 3 or 4 days and now it’s fine. I don’t know if I would want to use this product every day to avoid that feeling. In terms of the packaging, it’s pretty and compact. It looks a little fragile though, I would avoid dropping it as I feel it may break. I really liked that it came with a battery and the assembly was simple and quick.

Easy to use!

This product is amazing.I wish I knew about it before.It helps with those woman struggling with excessive hair in my case because of PCOS.So convenient to use.I really recommend it!

Pleasantly Suprised!

I received this product for free so I could review it. I was nervous that it might pull the hair, be painful, or leave a rash of sorts. Not at all! I just used it on my upper lip and it was literally painless and the hair is gone! I will be integrating this into my every day routine!

Flawless

Worked well yet was gentle on the skin - small enough to reach tough places and carry around if you go away travelling. Liked the colour of the item too!!

Quick and painless

I was selected to try this product at no cost in return for my honest opinion of the product. I, like many others I’m sure, have unsightly hairs that grow on my chin and upper lip and I am constantly plucking them out. This product is very quick and gets all the hairs off with out any pain or skin irritation. The only down side is, it’s like shaving so the hairs do grow back quicker than they would if they were plucked so it has to be done more often. It is very fast and convenient though and I would definitely recommend it!

Best Product

I revive this product and I very like, is good for shave a small area. I very recommend. Is a simple use and help a lot. If I need I will buy another one.