Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Fab Faves (Face Cleanser, Ultra Repair Cream, Facial Radiance Pads) Reviews

July 14, 2018

This product saved my face!!

This product saved my face! I have the worst dry skin, to the point I couldn't wear makeup anymore. I started using first air beauty and my skin finally doesn't feel like it's about to flake off anymore. This is my go to must have products!!!

July 06, 2018

Great Value for what you get.

I have acne prone skin and thb, I was very nervous before purchasing the ultra repair cream. I thought it would be thick and heavy for my skin and cause breakouts. But, let me tell you, it does not! I used it even in summer time and it doesn't feel thick to me and it keeps the moist in your skin well. Not to mention, it's probably the cream that has the best value. You get the amount you can use for a year for only 30 dollars. Recommend to anybody who is looking for a good cream.

May 04, 2018

Amazing

I have insanely dry skin in the winter. There are no creams that help with this problem except for this ultra repair cream! It has saved my life!! I have eczema which causes extreme dryness that cannot be fixed! It’s light weight with a fresh scent! Love

January 29, 2018

First Aid Beauty Set: Would Use Again

When it comes to skin care, I believe that routine is important. When buying skin care I really like to stick to sets, because companies put these products together for a reason. The cleanser is so soft and frothy. Followed by the facial pads that instantly brighten. And of course nothing kicks winter's butt like the Ultra repair cream.

September 24, 2017

First aid beauty

Cette gamme de produit est vraiment fantastique pour les personnes ayant des problèmes de peau comme moi ! Ça m'a beaucoup aidé avec mes rougeurs et ma sécheresse.

2.8/5

March 07, 2017

I got this set in a trial size from Sephora when I went in to inquire about a new skin care routine. I had a facial done in the store using these exact products and found I liked the textures and results. After I got home and used it twice a day for about a week I noticed the burning sensation from the pads never went away. It remained burning. I found the cleanser didn't remove all my makeup and figured I'd need to use it about three times to remove everything from my face which to me is just a waste of product. I wasn't found of the smell (they say its unscented but I smelt something) they also market it as great for sensitive skin. Maybe my skin is super picky after my failed trial with Proactive years ago, but I found this stuff to irritate my skin more than anything. I returned it a week later and tried a different line from Lush.

February 27, 2017

Excellent winter face and body cream. I have combination skin and it dosent make me break out. Usually in the winter my skin is dry and peeling, sometimes I even get red blotches. Not this year :)

3.2/5

February 23, 2017

This review is for FAB Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration. This is a good moisturising cream. It is fragrance free, so it's good for sensitive skin. The texture is not light but the cream absorbs well.

November 25, 2016

I decided to try out First Aid Beauty because I have very sensitive skin on my face with some problematic spots with eczema. I have to be very careful about what products I use as even those labeled as hypoallergenic can cause me to react.

Ultra Repair Cream:

I find that the Ultra Repair cream works very nicely and is in a great package size. My skin is always left feeling very smooth and well hydrated after using. I think that the consistency and appearance is probably most close to Cetaphil. It is unscented, so the only scents are the natural smells of the ingredients used to make the product which smells sort of medicinal. Overall I think it's great value for money and would recommend to anybody having difficulty finding a suitable and safe face lotion.

Facial Radiance Pads:

I don't mind these but I do find them a bit harsh on my skin. I think they would be suitable to someone who has more naturally oily skin or wants something that will give a bit of a deeper clean. The pads do have more of a scrubbing texture and personally I don't like it as I find it feels too scratchy. I also feel like my skin is dried out after using these, so they definitely need to be used as part of a regimen where you tone and apply lotion afterwards.

Face Cleanser:

The cleanser is good, I feel nice and clean afterwards when using a cleansing brush. I don't find the product foams up very much and sometimes it can be hard to tell if you've used enough. Guess I need bubbles for feedback!

All in all, out of the three I think that the Ultra Repair Cream is the best and I would buy it again, but I might leave the other two behind.

March 02, 2016

I am in love with this ultra repair cream!! This is the first cream that helps with my eczema and does not irritate my skin. A little pricey, although i will always buy it.