Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Fab Faves (Face Cleanser, Ultra Repair Cream, Facial Radiance Pads) Reviews

August 13, 2019

Great for sensitive skin

The ultra repair cream is thick for summer but all 3 products ( cleanser/ radiance pads/ cream) are great for sensitive skin. My go to combo to calm down my skin

March 21, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

These are a gem

These are a gem.
    So easy to use, not harsh.
    I can use them even thoughy skin was stressed.
    Very little fragrance.
    I noticed good skin texture after using just once.
    I would buy again
    And as a gift

March 20, 2019

Made me skin feel fresh and clean

These products made my skin feel fresh and clean! They were easy to use and did not make me break out or irritate my skin. They did have a slight scent to them though. Overall I would use these products again.

March 17, 2019

10/10 would recommend! Would putchase this again

This is my holy grail product! I have been using product for two months now and it left my face moist without feeling greasy what so ever. Love it!!!

February 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product line

I find all FAB products are great for the skin and do not cause dryness or irritation. The huge tub of Ultra Repair cream is literally for head to toe. Tje cleanser is gentle and effective. The pads have an exfoliating side.Recommend all of them!!

February 14, 2019

Fave!!!

Started my skin care journey with FAB and I’m definitely not disappointed, I love this line it makes me skin feel awesome! I will definitely buy again!

February 12, 2019

Loved these

Loved the cleanser the most, got rid of all makeup and residue and was not harsh at all. The facial pads were not harsh at all and helped to get rid of any leftover dirt. Both the cleanser and the moisturizer lasted a long time.

July 14, 2018

This product saved my face!!

This product saved my face! I have the worst dry skin, to the point I couldn't wear makeup anymore. I started using first air beauty and my skin finally doesn't feel like it's about to flake off anymore. This is my go to must have products!!!

July 06, 2018

Great Value for what you get.

I have acne prone skin and thb, I was very nervous before purchasing the ultra repair cream. I thought it would be thick and heavy for my skin and cause breakouts. But, let me tell you, it does not! I used it even in summer time and it doesn't feel thick to me and it keeps the moist in your skin well. Not to mention, it's probably the cream that has the best value. You get the amount you can use for a year for only 30 dollars. Recommend to anybody who is looking for a good cream.

May 04, 2018

Amazing

I have insanely dry skin in the winter. There are no creams that help with this problem except for this ultra repair cream! It has saved my life!! I have eczema which causes extreme dryness that cannot be fixed! It’s light weight with a fresh scent! Love