Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium with Remote Reviews

Crib-attaching infant soother that captivates baby with mesmerizing soothing lights, classical music and water effects that fade on and off. More info here.

September 17, 2018

My daughter loves her aquarium !

We received this item as a shower gift and our daughter loves it! The sounds and lights help her relax and she doesn’t fuss as much when in her crib now. I love that it has a remote so we don’t have to get up and down 50 times to turn it off and on

California, United States

Both kids adore it.

This was such a lifesaver with my daughter. She loved it so much. When baby came along we gave it to him. They both adore it. Such soothing sounds that can lull even an adult to sleep. Honestly it has put me and my husband to sleeep. This is definitely a must have for any family. Good for sleep time and awake time.

South Carolina, United States

My son's favorite.

This was an absolute life savor with my son. He just adores laying in the crib listening to the the music and watching the fish. He will not go to sleep without it. He even turns it back on when it goes off. It's very soothing at bed time. The only downfall I've had was keeping up with the batteries. It seems to use them up pretty quick so you can't use cheaper ones. Do yourself a favor and buy a good brand. Definitely recommend this!

September 13, 2018

Great

We loved this for my sons room. The music was great and soothing. The remote was great because when it would stop you could just push the remote without having to do into the room. One problem I can see if the water disappears overtime.

September 11, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Hit or miss product.

A friend of mine told me about this because her daughter LOVED it and I was on the fence about it because I felt it was a little pricey (I believe it was 49.99$ at babies r us) but she was very convincing so I gave it a try!
    I loved the idea of it, the music was soothing and I thought the swimming fish and the peek-a-boo crab was cute but my daughter was too distracted by it to ever fall asleep while it was in her crib! She would stare at it, kick at it, cry at it and would only fall asleep AFTER we took it off. Also, it was very, very hard to get in and out of the crib. It had like 2 “belts?” That you would latch around the crib and ours were so stiff that it made removing it and putting it on difficult. I think If you are able to put it in and leave it alone, that’s not a problem but I kept taking it out and waiting a few days and trying it again ... it just never worked for us. I think maybe the light was a little too bright .. if it was able to dim I think it may have been less distracting.
    I did end up giving it to a coworker of mine and she said her son, LOVED IT and he would stare at it until he would fall asleep on his own! So, I think it really depends on the baby!

August 31, 2018

My daughter's favorite

I bought this for my baby to see if it would help at bedtime. She quickly grew attached and wouldn't go to sleep without it. The soft glow and gentle swaying of the things inside lulled her to sleep every time. The only downside to this product is how fast it runs through batteries. Even high quality batteries drain fairly quickly . Definitely gets expensive after a while but my baby sleeping is totally worth it.

August 15, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

My Daughter loved it

My daughter loved the Fisher Price Ocean Wonders aquarium. It soothed her to sleep every night for about a year until the screen cracked. I then removed it from her crib and replaced it with a new one and she still uses it to this day.

August 07, 2018

Excellent Sleep Aid

Purchased this for my daughter at 3 months, still using it at almost 3 years old. This is a great distraction that helps children fall asleep. It stays on just long enough that the child can fall asleep but does not stay on all night.

August 05, 2018

Have it

It’s a hit or miss. With my daughter she just loves to play with it or just kept kicking it. But my son loves it and needs it to help him sleep so glad I got one.
    I hate that the water evaporates and can’t easily be filled. It also eats batteries if ran on full (light music and motion) but with lights and music it’s last much better

June 27, 2018

Had 2 break

My baby loved this in the crib at night..
    Has a soft glow with the gentle sounds of water. The first 1 broke where the whole thing just died out within 1week. Was enjoyed so much I bought a new 1. Same thing happened after 2 months of use. I never bought a third. Hope others had better luck because my child did enjoy this fornthe time it worked.