Fisherman's Friend Lozenges Reviews
#10 in Remedies

Fresh & happy

They have been around for many years because they are a trusted brand. I really like the Fishermans Friends Original lozenges. It has helped relieved my sore throat on many occasions. It provides a cooling sensation. My mouth also feels refreshed. It's in a easy, small package.
    Very good product.

February 08, 2019

Tastes bad but it surely works!

There are no shortage of packets of Fisherman's Friend lozenges in my house. Especially with my husband, m he's always got a bit of a cough going on and this helps to snooze the throat. I'm ok with liquorice flavour so I don't mind these but I will always buy mint first if available. And they work to stop your cough and soothe a sore throat and that's what matters.

TASTES HORRIBLE.

literally tastes like black tar. smells even worse. feels like you have rocks in your mouth. black licorice flavored tar. disgusting. Having said that, I absolutely adore their cherry, citrus, lemon flavors.

February 18, 2018

Great lozenge

I've tried them all, and a lot of lozenges are good hard candies, but don't do too much to help relieve problems. Fisherman's friend work like a charm.
    My husband is a singer and always has a pack handy because he swears by them.
    They don't taste like candy - cause they're not! They're medicine and they just plain work!

February 08, 2018

I would buy this product again.

My husband uses Fisherman's Friend Lozenges. He always has a package sitting out so when he gets a tickle in his throat he can grab one. I have learned to have lots in stock at home.

January 23, 2018

enjoy taste and work

Had a tickle in my throat and wanted to try the fisherman's friend after being told to try and love them. They totally have helped and throat feels so much better now...

October 03, 2017

So long sore throat

I had the worst sore throat i tried everything from honey to salt water nothing worked. I saw fishermans friend and i thought ill give it a shot. Wow with in minutes my throat felt alot better. I reccomend this product

0.8/5

September 29, 2017

Nasty

I cannot even begin to put these lozenges in my mouth. The thought of it makes me cringe. They are horrendous! I've tried many different flavours and none are appealing.

June 11, 2017

With cold weather you are most likely to get a nasty cold and those dry coughs that makes you feel like you can't stop coughing. I always have Fisherman's Friend lozenges on hand. They stop those dry coughs in their tracks so stock up you won't regret it!

June 10, 2017

Fisherman's Friend Lozenges have been around for a long time. These lozenges come in various flavours and
    now make some sugar-free . A cough suppressant that also helps if you have a sore throat. Although I find
    them rather strong, they really work.