Fisherman's Friend Lozenges Reviews
#10 in Remedies

January 04, 2016

Not the best taste but boy do they work. Great for that cough and scratchy throat

January 04, 2016

Fisherman's Friend Lozenges works great My grandson had a sore throat one day he wasn't feeling well we went to the drug store and I purchased these Lozenges for him the next day his throat wasn't as sore I would recommend these to anyone they work great

December 30, 2015

The dryness of most office environments can be problematic. I will often carry these in my pocket just to help my respiratory system during the winter and to prevent colds from coming on from the viruses that everyone is spreading.

December 17, 2015

My go-to when i'm sick, and i'm sick quite often. Clears up the nose very well and makes the throat feel better without all the sucrose and syrup additives that other lozenges have. RECOMMENDED.

December 09, 2015

Love these for their low price and good taste. I'm partial to the lemon and lime flavours. I don't find that they have long term effectiveness and if you aren't sucking on one, that tickle in your throat will likely return. But they don't smell too strongly and definitely help.

November 27, 2015

I love the effectiveness of this lozenge, however the taste is pretty bad,but it works good and that's what matters.

October 13, 2015

My Favorite for when I am suffering from a sore throat. I like the original and cherry. I have never tried some of the other flavors but I will experiment next time I have to pick up a pack. When I have left over cherry flavor I also like to use them as breath mints!

October 13, 2015

These are great if you are looking for a temporary relief to sore throats. They do not cure your cough or your cold but they sooth your throat and clears congestion. The original flavor may be off putting to some people but I like the citrus or lime it actually taste good.

September 30, 2015

Fisherman's friends are a favourite for my husband. I don't particularly care for them, and lean more towards halls, but he always grabs these over anything else. They come a large variety of flavours, some stronger then others, and they work. When he has a sore throat, persistent cough, or feels a cold coming on, he will grab a few packs of these and take them with him. I would definitely recommend this product

July 29, 2015

FISHERMAN'S FRIEND LOZENGES;

I like these, help with cold season, especially in the winter.
    Refreshing breath of fresh air, does calm down the coughing, and scratchy / itchy throat.

I feel better instantly, does not upset my stomach as other lozenges may do.

I do like that they are available at shoppers drug mart and most gas stations, for easy purchases when on the go.

I even like the flavour / taste.

Will recommend , and seem more natural compared to other lozenges on the market.