Flash Speedmop Reviews

October 27, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Fast and convenient cleaning!

I was fortunate enough to be gifted this product to try for myself at home. We only have three small areas of Lino flooring so up to receiving this we were on our hands and knees using floor wipes to get up any marks.

I’m so grateful I was given the opportunity to try this product as otherwise I probably wouldn’t have bought one but it works magic. No more crawling on the floor, any marks from paw prints or food splatters are wiped away in seconds and it leaves floors smelling and looking visibly cleaner. It’s light and easy to use so very convenient for taking between rooms compared to your standard mop bucket.

It’s a great value product and I’d urge anyone to go out and buy one for themselves at the reasonable price they are!

October 26, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Really does the job in minutes

So impressed and well chuffed with the results.
    It’s soo light in weight and picked all of the dirt , hair and grim. Easy to handle and pivot.
    My house is shining bright, smelling beautifully with lemon fragrance of the wipes and left me some extra time to read my favourite book with a cuppa.
    Worth buying it

October 25, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Sparkling

Had this sent to me and it works a treat and is so easy to use
    I like that you can just take the wipes off and dispose of them keeping it clean and fresh

October 25, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Great little mop

A nice lightweight mop that is easy to use. The swivel head gets into hard to use places and the wipes smell nice and lemony. It’s great if you want to do a quick clean.

October 24, 2019
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Flashspeed mop

Flash speed mop is fantastic for people who live in small house/flat without a lot of storage and who need their floor cleaning in a jiffy, the speed mop can be unclipped for easy storage and the easy wipe holder on the bottom makes changing the floor wipes really easy.

2.2/5

October 24, 2019
    Torbay, United Kingdom

now i enjoy cleaning day

i have laminate flooring throughout the house and never used to like moping as it could leave floor wet but with this product the job was done quickly and effectivly. the house smelt lovely and clean and the floors were immaculate.

October 18, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Fabulous!

What can i say other than this is fabulous! So quick and easy to use! Really does what it says on the tin. The wipes smell great and so fresh. Im totally sold!

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Clean in a flash!

I got my mop through #savvycircle I’m really impressed with it. It has a 360 degrees rotating head. It slides underneath large kitchen appliances really easily, something that a mop and bucket can’t do! Left my kitchen floor clean and shiny and smelling very fresh and clean! No more messing around with a mop and bucket anymore🙂

United Kingdom

Great on a small floor

I only have a small lino section of kitchen floor and this speedmop is great as it is really manoeuvrable . The head swizzled right round and you can get right into right spaces . Light weight and folds down for easy storage . Thumbs up
    From me

United Kingdom

So quick and easy

I was given this to try and have to say it makes cleaning the floors so quick and easy. The mop has a swivel head so reaches most books and crannies, especially useful in the bathroom. The sheets are very wet so have to be careful when removing them from the packet but they are easy to attach and just then straight in the bin when finished. #FlashSpeedmop, #muckypups, #Savvycircle