Flora Plant-Based Unsalted Bricks Reviews

Calling all butter lovers! Flora™ Plant-based bricks are made from plant-based oils and add a rich, creamy taste to all your fave eats. Adding it on roasted vegetables, warm, toasted bread, or making a nice creamy sauce for your pasta will be the best decision you've ever made. It's non-GMO, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and free of artificial flavours and preservatives. It is also Halal and Kosher.

Appel à tous les amateurs de beurre! Les briques Non salé FloraMC sont faites d'huiles à base de plantes et ajoutent un goût riche et crémeux à tous vos plats préférés. Son utilisation sur les légumes rôtis, le pain chaud grillé ou dans une bonne sauce crémeuse pour vos pâtes sera la meilleure décision que vous ayez prise. Sans OGM, végétalien, sans produits laitiers, sans soja, sans gluten, sans arômes et agents de conservation artificiels. Également halal et casher.

You may also like Flora Plant-Based Salted Bricks, Attitude Plastic-Free Natural Deodorants, and Garnier Green Labs Brightening Pinea-C 3-in-1 Serum Cream SPF 30
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

T

Thank you so much @chickadvisor & @floraplant for giving me opportunity to try & review it. flora Plant unsalted butter is purely organic, the taste is Really great and healthy there is no difference in dairy butter or flora butter, they are exactly the same and the quality of taste in many ways better , my whole family love it because I Made the parathas with flora plant butter they all love it

May 05, 2021

Surprisingly Close to the Real Thing!

I had the opportunity to try Flora Plant-Based Unsalted butter for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This product was very hard to find but I eventually did end up finding it at Whole Foods. I have been using this butter for literally everything....from buttering my morning toast and dinner rolls, to baking, roasting vegetables and on waffles and pancakes. Amazingly rich and creamy in taste, I honestly could not tell the difference between this and real dairy butter. It melted wonderfully and just made everything taste so much better. It is free from GMOs, dairy, gluten, soy, artificial flavours and preservatives. Finally a decent alternative for vegans who are tired of eating non-dairy butter made with low quality oils. It is a bit pricey and out of my budget so I would buy this on occasion as a treat or when I am cooking for vegan family and friends. #ChickAdvisorEcoBox #gotitfree #freeproduct

Flora Plant Based Unsalted Bricks

This is a review in exchange of buying the product. I like how this blends well with nice hot toast bread!! Not sure if I’ll be buying for more considering not all stores offer this product. Since it’s pandemic I’ll rather shop near my house for convenience. But other than that, quality and taste, it’s approved and highly recommended! :)

super like!!!

Incredible for cooking as it is rich and creamy..Great flavor, very slightly sweet without overpowering anything with that at all. One can cook with this, but it is also great for use on toast or any other application where one eats butter.. Tastes creamy and yummy on toast. Really milky. Thump up!! Highly recommended!!

It’s amazing

I really love it.also my husband really like this butter.I recommend to my friend and she tried it and she likes it very much.i really happy ,that I bought it

May 04, 2021

Plant-Based With Love

I was given the opportunity to try & review the Flora Plant-Based Unsalted Brick as part of the ChickAdvisor Earth Month Box to redeem for a complimentary spread at my local grocery store. I was able to find & purchase this product at a Whole Foods. This was my first time trying a plant-based brick so I was very intrigued. I decided to try this brick first for breakfast. I spread some on my whole wheat toast which is a great alternative for butter. The texture of the spread is smooth & creamy when you allow the brick to soften a bit. This food product is great for both cooking & baking as well which I look forward to using in a creative way. I was so happy to learn that Flora is vegan & does not contain any dairy which is a big plus! I can't wait to try the Flora Plant-Based Salted Brick on my next grocery shopping trip! I would highly recommend this product for everyone to try & incorporate into meals when you can :)

May 04, 2021

Butter without the guilt

So far, I am really loving the Flora plant-based unsalted butter for my morning toast and can’t wait to try baking/cooking with it. It has a great buttery taste, I wouldn’t have guessed that it is dairy-free!

Awesome Plant-based Butter

I use it in my dessert and in my stir-fry. The taste is so refreshing and delicious. Better than diary-based butter. I was impressed by the outcome. Highly recommend it.

Plant-based butter

I receive this product for free in exchange of a review. We tried this butter is plant-base so if you can't have dairy, this product is great for you. You can use for spreading, cooking and baking. The butter taste and feel so smooth. Great alternative to margerine or butter made with dairy

Amazing!

It does the job really well when cooking. Melts and acts the same as regular butter. It doesn't disturb the flavours with whatever you are cooking. Works super well.