Flora Plant-Based Unsalted Bricks Reviews

Calling all butter lovers! Flora™ Plant-based bricks are made from plant-based oils and add a rich, creamy taste to all your fave eats. Adding it on roasted vegetables, warm, toasted bread, or making a nice creamy sauce for your pasta will be the best decision you've ever made. It's non-GMO, vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free, and free of artificial flavours and preservatives. It is also Halal and Kosher.

Appel à tous les amateurs de beurre! Les briques Non salé FloraMC sont faites d'huiles à base de plantes et ajoutent un goût riche et crémeux à tous vos plats préférés. Son utilisation sur les légumes rôtis, le pain chaud grillé ou dans une bonne sauce crémeuse pour vos pâtes sera la meilleure décision que vous ayez prise. Sans OGM, végétalien, sans produits laitiers, sans soja, sans gluten, sans arômes et agents de conservation artificiels. Également halal et casher.

You may also like Flora Plant-Based Salted Bricks, Attitude Plastic-Free Natural Deodorants, and Garnier Green Labs Brightening Pinea-C 3-in-1 Serum Cream SPF 30
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Plant Based Butter

I never thought I would be able to make some yummy fruit tarts using plant based butter. Flora has proved me wrong. It's soft, unsalted but extremely delicious and easy to add to any recipes. Other than tarts, I used it to saute some vegetables and it also turned out amazing. I would recommend this product to my friends and family. Definitely a new staple piece at my house moving forward.

Great butter alternative

This plant based better is an excellent alternative to butter. I always strive to bake and make foods that are vegan friendly/dairy free for my group to accommodate everyone. I found that this was very easy to use, and doesn't take long to soften which speeds up the baking process! There is not much difference in taste or texture, it creamy and smooth. I have used it in my baking and it doesn't change the textures much! It would be amazing if it was more widely available in different markets! Price wise it was along the same lines as non-plant base butter!
    I received this complimentary from @chickadvisor and @floraplantca in exchange for my honest review.

Creamy plant based brick

The taste is so similiar with the dairy butter. I used it to bake a tapioca gluten free cookie with it and it bring a crispy, evenly baked, with nice buttery flavour.

Really great

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. First thing I noticed is that the packaging was really environment conscious and was very nice as well. I also loved the butter and the fact that it was plant based and completely natural. It was great!

May 02, 2021

As good as regular butter!

Wow! I'm so impressed by this product! I received an opportunity to try this for free by ChickAdvisor. I love to bake and this is the perfect product. Cookies bake beautifully. It's delicious and pretty much like regular butter. I would probably purchase this again if it was more available closer to home. Had to driver over 20km to get this product!

Smooth!

I received this product to review for free. I use unsalted butter and this was my first time trying this brand and I really enjoyed the fact that it is plant-based! It's so smooth and added bonus is that it is eco-friendly! Definitely give this a shot if you are looking to try another brand of unsalted butter! #ChickAdvisorEcoBox

May 01, 2021

Amazing!!!

I used my plant-based unsalted brick to made delicious chocolate chip cookies! I love the fact that it's vegan. It works exactly like butter in recipes which is amazing!

April 30, 2021

Who said plant based can't taste good

So creamy. There are so many brands available for plant based items. This has been by far my favorite overall. The taste is stellar. It taste very much like butter. No strange after taste. It melts nicely and is very creamy. It would be difficult to tell the difference between original butter and Flora. Very impressed and will absolutely be purchasing it again for my baking and cooking needs.

Just like butter

I recently received the Flora Plant-Based Vegan Unsalted Butter Bricks as a free product sample to try in exchange for my honest review from Chick Advisor. I used this in my day to day cooking from frying eggs to using it in a homemade cooking recipe. I loved how easy it was to substitute and provide the same quality and taste from an animal product alternative. It was a perfect balance of creamy and buttery and did not have a weird earthy taste to it. This is a great product for someone who is looking to switch to plant based alternatives in an easy and simple way without jeopardizing taste, quality and flavour. Overall I really enjoyed but the cost and availability is a huge downfall.

Amazing !

I loved the taste and used it for baking a cake and cookies. There is no aftertaste and the consistency is perfect. I made my weekly baked potatoes with this and it was lovely! It was my first time trying flora and I look forward to buying it again soon!