Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf Reviews
#357 in Perfume

March 09, 2021
    United Kingdom

Worth it

I absolutely love this perfume! I've been using this for over 5 years and I never let it ran out, buy another one straight away. The flowery smell is amazing, stay on the skin so strongly and lasts on the clothes for days, I also use the body oil for my hair and body another great thing to get if you get the perfume.

February 24, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This is my fave perfume of all time.. Subtle but alluring..

This product is suitable for active ladies who love casual dresses and get togethers. Subtle and alluring and stays almost forever on clothes. Best to use after shower and it could never go wrong, ever!

February 06, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Gorgeous scent

Such a gorgeous scent . I get loads of compliments every time I wear this perfume. It smells so fresh and flowery. I like to wear it in spring mainly. It lasts well on me . I've been buying it for few years now and would definitely recommend it to all.

January 17, 2021

If you dig rose and tea?!

NOT your nana's rose scent! Looks exactly like the photo, only it’s more pink. Smells heavenly and lasts all day. If you like floral scents with a slight fresh tea likescent, i cannot recommend this enough!

July 03, 2020
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

My favorite perfume

This is my going out, special occasions perfume!
    It’s not cheap but well worth what you pay for it, stays on all day as well.
    Lots of compliments whenever I put this perfume on!

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Lovely perfume

If you love floral perfume this is the one. I felt in love with it immediately. Fresh and floral notes, not too sweet, reminds me of summer and makes me feel fresh and feminine. Definitely worth trying!

October 08, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Flowery goodness

This is a flowery perfume and is great for summer, super sexy scent with just enough power without it been overpowering, lasts for ages and comes in a gorgeous bottle a little expensive but worth it.

July 29, 2019

My All Time Favorite Perfume !

Love love love this perfume. Get so many compliments on it ! Lasts all day long and therefore a bottle lasts me a really long time. Can’t recommend enough - it is worth the price !

April 03, 2019

A bit pricy but worth it

One of my favourites! The scent is lovely. A strong floral as the name would suggest, but not cloying or overwhelming like other floral fragrances that give me headaches.

Always get compliments when I wear this fragrance. Has a moderate lasting power. It’s not cheap but you get what you pay for. I will continue to purchase this fragrance for as long as they make it unless they change the formula at some point. 10/10

January 23, 2019

Classic,unique, and sophisticated!

Absolutely LOVE this perfume!!! It is definitely more on the sweet side as oppose to something floral, so if you are not into sweet perfumes, this may not be for you. I've loved this scent from the minute I purchased it and can't get enough. The only thing with this is that I wish it stayed on longer especially with such a steep price point. Regardless, there's nothing like this out there. Try it out and see what all the hype is about :)