Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews
#5 in Coffee

March 05, 2018

No bitter aftertaste!

This coffee is my go to for my get up and go every morning. It is full bodied, smooth tasting and pairs nicely with a flavoured creamer. Never any bitter aftertaste with this brand either.

February 28, 2018

My Go-To Coffee

I have been drinking Classic Folgers for years. I have tried so many other coffees, but they do not have the same clean taste that Folgers has. Whenever company comes for a visit, I always immediately make some of this coffee....it really fills the air with the aroma and it tastes great too. Get a lot in the container too, so it is really a great value.

February 22, 2018

Great Every day Coffee

We used to drink this every day because we would get it in the very large tub size at Costco or Pricesmart. This is a good everyday no frills coffee that is great to have with a flavored creamer. Are there better coffees out there? Yea, but this is a very convenient buy that lasts a while and is an awesome taste with flavored creamers. Its not too bold in taste and the only reason of why we don't buy it now is because we don't live near a Costco or Walmart anymore.

February 09, 2018

The best coffee ever, would only but this product

I buy Folgers classic roast coffee, Folgers instant coffee, and Folgers Pods. Its the only one we buy, I have tries others, but always go back to Folgers. It has a nice flavour..

February 08, 2018

Great Tasting

Well every morning for the past 10 years I have been making a pot of this coffee in my home this is what we buy and drink never had a bad cup of coffee the taste the smell threw the house smells better then a Tim Hortons I love this coffee and so does my family

2.3/5

January 19, 2018

ugh

I used to LOVE Folgers coffee......only coffee I would drink for years. Something is changed. It has become very bitter! Nope, not feeling it. Will not waste my money on something that is only good to clean drains.

January 19, 2018

it is the best part of waking up!!

This is my favorite type of coffee. I've tried other brands but they were not good. This coffee will consistently give me a great tasting cup of coffee, balanced, smooth, aromatic, and a great start to the day. Best coffee ever!!

January 17, 2018

I like it

I like the taste of this coffee, it works in a pinch when I need to make something quick before work. It could be a bit stronger though, I do like a darker blend but this works.

January 17, 2018

Excellent option

If I have to brew coffee at home - it is Folgers.
    The roast is ful and a premium blend.
    It is easy to find in stores and stays fresh quite a while. I've never a had a bad cup

January 13, 2018

Folgers Yummm

This is by far my favorite coffee. Rich and great tasting! Always a great value!! I Have tried other brands and always come back to Folgers. Always will!