Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews
#5 in Coffee

1.5/5

Sorry Folgers.

Well what can i say about this coffee well to start it kind of taste like dirt, to me this doesn't even taste like Folgers classoc roast come on Folgers you use to make good coffee.. what happened.

Im sad to say but i would recommend Maxwell light roast before I would recommend this.

Sorry Folgera Classic Roast you are falling behind in the great coffee race.

Folger's is for me

I am somewhat of a coffeeholic, and over the years I've tried many, many coffees. But I always come back to Folgers. It has the greatest taste I've ever tried, and I look forward to it each morning.

Best coffee

I love folgers coffee. I usually stick to regular roast but even their other kinds add good too. It has a rich taste that I just love. I drink this coffed every morning. I dont know what I would do without it!

May 01, 2018

My Morning PIck Me Up

Before this coffee was available in Canada I used to buy in the States and was ever so thankful when it was finally here in Canada - That was many, many years ago and I have never lost my taste for it. It tastes like coffee should taste like - rich and full of flavour. The odd time when I haven't been able to get it on sale and purchased another brand everyone wanted to know what I had done to the coffee. I will always buy this coffee.

May 01, 2018

Good morning

Mmm I’m all about my morning coffee and the aroma that fills my house in the early hours. Folgers is the perfect blend to wake me up and get me going.

April 26, 2018

My favourite

This is my favourite coffee besides my flavoured favourite. It can be on the more expensive side but I love the flavour and never had an issue with freshness. I am a huge fan on the packaging because it helps keep it fresh!

April 18, 2018

"The best part of waking up "

I love my first cup of freshly brewed Folgers Classic Roast Coffee... in fact I like the second and third cup just as much! I enjoy a hot cup of Folgers coffee at different times during the day. The price of Folgers compared to the quality can not be beat. I use it in my drip cofree maker to make a fresh part every morning because as they say " The best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup". I also make single cups of Folgers coffee with my Kuerig with the reusable filter, it tastes just as great and is always fresh. Thanks for getting me through my day Folgers!

April 09, 2018

Definitely a full flavour in coffee, never have I been disappointed by this brand, next to Tim Hortons coffee, this is my favourite. Decently priced to for the big cans

April 06, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

coffee

Folgers has a great coffee flavor. Love that you can get this in different size cans. I usually buy the big can because it lasts longer. It doesn't take long to brew and the kitchen will smell amazing while it does.

April 06, 2018

Love my Folgers

My favourite coffee. I have my coffee maker set for 730 am every morning. The amazing scent wakes me up :) I love the value you get, the container of coffee is huge. I will never go to anything else worth it for the quality.