Folgers Mountain Grown Reviews
#8 in Coffee

Ground Coffee Classic Roast Mountain Grown Brews up to 380 cups 48 oz canister

December 14, 2017

Great taste without costing a fortune

This is our preferred brand for daily use. It has a great flavour without being bitter and doesn't cost a fortune. That is important, because my husband drinks so much of it! When we got a Keurig last year, we bought a reuseable k-cup pod so we could keep using this brand.

December 04, 2017

Can't live without it!

I literally couldn't survive without my daily folgers fix. We brew it in our re-useable k cup pod and it's amazing. Much cheaper than buying k cups and tastes better in my opinion. We'be tried other brands of coffee but none compare to folgers.

September 30, 2017

Great value for the price

We used to use much more expensive brands but then we started using our percolator more and one day we were out of coffee. We couldn't find our typical brand at the store we were at Nd had to resort to this. But by gosh since then we have not gone back! Excellent flavour and doesn't break the bank!

September 20, 2017

Best cheap coffee!

Always always always drink this coffee in the morning. Such great full flavour for a morning cup of coffee. Amazing price, way cheaper then anything else on the market. Wouldn't go without

August 13, 2017

Good coffee

I'm a coffee lover and prefer the freshly brewed coffee in the morning. I tried few brands but I prefer this one. It taste good and its affordable. It also comes in few different roast

June 20, 2017

Folgers Mountain Grown

I hardly use a conventional coffee maker as I am a keurig girl but sometimes I buy the Folgers Mountain Grown to use in our coffee maker at work. It always makes my coworkers happy as it is the best quality coffee out there. Smooth taste that is just strong enough.

June 10, 2017

I used to drink Maxwell House all the time until one day I tried Folgers. I drink Folgers everyday now because I love the taste and how smooth it is. I also love the rich aroma that it gives off.

June 10, 2017

Folgers Mountain Grown comes in decaffeinated and caffeinated. Rich and pure medium roast.
    Has an aroma seal to keep in the freshness . I use it in my percolator , the 100% pure coffee,
    wakes you up to a wonderful smell . A great cup of coffee to start the day.

June 01, 2017

Love Folgers and have been using this brand for years. Great robust flavour, never lets us down for that morning caffeine rush. Product is a great value and comes on sale at various stores many times a year.

2.0/5

May 21, 2017

Folger's coffee is always at a great price and i can understand why. It has a bitter taste to it and is not smooth at all. i need to put more coffee to brew a tasteful coffee. You might as well pay a little more to get a better tasting coffee and put less to make a good tasting cup without putting a whole lotta sugar!