Folgers Mountain Grown Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 588 in Coffee

Ground Coffee Classic Roast Mountain Grown Brews up to 380 cups 48 oz canister

April 20, 2017

I love coffee. It is my life. I truly cannot understand how anyone can stomach Folgers. It is just awful. Comparable to Maxwell House. Yuck. No wonder they are so inexpensive. If you are truly a coffee conessieur, you likely would not even consider purchasing this and you are smart! I only have tried it and other grocery store coffees when at someone's house and that is what they use.

April 16, 2017

This is my utmost favorite coffee brand. I am so addicted to folgers that no other coffee brand will do. I will not purchase any other brand after trying folgers.

April 15, 2017

I'm a huge coffee addicted. I bounce between this and Maxwell House every few months. I do it because for some reasons it's like my taste buds become accustomed to it and it's not as strong as I like it, hence the switch. It's a tad higher than Maxwell House so I'm sometimes forced to grab it instead. But I prefer this. The smell is heaven to my senses and immediately bring a smile to my face.

April 14, 2017

I always stock up on Folgers coffee when it's on sale. This is what I buy 90% of the time to.drink at home. It's got a full rich flavor and the aroma is wonderful to wake up to in the morning!

April 05, 2017

This coffee is pretty good, I like the taste, very good quality! I like to keep the empty containers for change. I'm a big coffee drinker, at least 1 cup or 2 every single day, and Folgers never disappoints.

March 13, 2017

Folgers is my favourite smell to wake up to in the morning. I am not a big coffee drinker but I do need one first thing when I get up. (Sometimes 2) because it's that good

March 08, 2017

I just love this coffee..i have purchased other coffee brands in the past. but nothing compared to Folgers.
    now it is the only coffee i wll buy the price is great when on sale...

March 08, 2017

L am not a picky coffee drinker and I generally but whatever is on sale between Foldgers and another brand. I drink coffee all day and Foldgers hits the spot for me.

March 03, 2017

I am that person that goes to bed thinking about their morning coffee. And my morning coffee is Folgers.

We have jumped about coffee brands in the past but the last year or so we have bought nothing but Folgers.

Price wise we could get cheaper or more expensive but we buy when it's in sale and I have a bunch of $2 off coupons.

We made the mistake of trying the darker roast of Folgers and did not like it. We get the medium one (the where the little arrow in the front of packaging us centred!)

We use a drip coffee machine, haven't tried it in keurig pod but if we ever did invest in one I would for sure be happy to use Folgers in it.

The one thing I wish this coffee had was a little measuring scoop in the tub.

March 03, 2017

I wish I had good things to say about this, because I like singing the song from the commercial in my head. This was bought for our office and everyone complained that I didn't know how to make coffee. We finally ran out and I bought a different brand of coffee and that Monday all I heard was "oh so you figured out how to make coffee finally".... so it wasn't me. I think it's a very individual thing, and it is a decent price, but I would try out a small tin before stocking up if you haven't had it before.