4.1/5
Food and Snacks Reviews
#214 in Granola Bars

December 11, 2017

good product

This is the first time that I tried this product. I thought the taste was good and the flavour was not overpowering. I would purchase this product again. Answer I would recommend to other people to try.

September 13, 2017

excellent

its very important for my growing granddaughter, she is 13 months old. she comes to visit me every day with her mother so i always like to have food & snacks handy for her growing little body.

June 23, 2017

Purchase with confidence

Shoppers food section is a must go to. It is on par with grocery stores in my opinion. The products are fresh and competitive in prices from local grocers.

February 10, 2017

Depending on the food. I love my sweets and every bit of em so personally food and snacks is the best way to enjoy ..Food and snacks lol. I would definitely buy food again because i need it to live :)

October 24, 2016

I love snacks, and food. I especially love chips, cookies, candy, chicken, noodles, and pizza, etc. You should really be more specific here, that's okay though, this way we'll get to see all the different snacks that people enjoy.

September 07, 2016

I absolutely love my food and snacks! I love all types especially! Going from junk food, to organic and healthy food, and much more! Especially helps when you're bored! Lol :)

3.2/5

April 03, 2016

this breakfast bar is amazing . Love it and craving will be filed . This special K strawberry breakfast bar is so good. The price is very reasonable .

October 13, 2014

snack are very good
    testes but good
    good on the go
    try it and see it your self !!

September 08, 2014

Snacks are good for children and adults on the run.

August 29, 2014

Loved this product. Would totally recommend it.