Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce

Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 206 in Condiment

April 08, 2017

Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce is of fantastic quality. I use it regulary to make chicken wings and to spice up any plain meal that needs an extra flavor. I highly recommend adding Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce to your pantry.

April 04, 2017

This is the most used sauce in my fridge! I try to always have it in stock because its literally good on almost anything if your a hot sauce lover! Especially chicken wings... mmmm!! All the flavours Franks makes are delicious but the original takes the cake!

March 10, 2017

Our definite go to for chilli.. I recently tried making beef jerky. It was so awesome!. ALso a great add on for natchos. You realluy can put it on everything ;)

March 05, 2017

I'm obsessed with Frank's. I found out that they have a seasoning powder too. I love the buffalo sauce but the sodium level is through the roof, but the original is good. I'm going to try the thick one next.

March 02, 2017

I love this hot sauce. I seriously do put this sh!t on everything. From pizza to in my chicken noodle soup it is amazing on all foods. I buy the big bottles in bulk!!

January 29, 2017

Franks Red Hot is my go to hot sauce when making virgin cesars. Just the right amount on heat. I like the bottle and the advertising on television is always funny. I'm a big fan and always have a bottle on hand to add into my spaghetti sauce or soups. Awesome flavour enhancer.

January 11, 2017

That shit is good on everytihing and that is right . I do not find that it is a hot sauce that is how mild it is. But the taste is really good. Good to add the sauces or marinades

January 08, 2017

My ultimate favourite hot sauce. No other brand matches the same amount of flavour with the heat of Frank's. I really do put it on everything; sandwiches, in soup, pasta, eggs, burgers... the list goes on. Please never stop making this product!!

January 07, 2017

Not to spicy but spicy enough to add kick to your food. Nice enough to add to food or beverages. I really do put that s**t on everything. It is really that good

December 08, 2016

I buy this at Costco- GIANT bottles and usually in a two pack! My husband puts it on everything! I enjoy it as it isn't TOO hot, but adds just the right amount of spicy flavour to things. I also love using it with melted butter to make hot wings!