Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce Reviews
#9 in Condiment

December 04, 2017

I put that s##t on everything.

Frank's red hot sauce is a staple in my house. I put it on everything. I use it in soups, stews and sauces. I have never been disappointed with this product. Frank's is a nice balance of heat and spice

October 15, 2017

Beginners Hot Sauce

If you're not accustomed to hot sauce then I would suggest Frank's Hot sauce as a beginners guide to Hot Sauces. I found that it's not hot at all and I didn't enjoy the taste very much. Maybe to build up your tolerance to hot sauces you could start here...

August 17, 2017

The only hot sauce we need

Frank's is our favourite hot sauce we use on chilli, pizza, eggs, caesars, tacos, and more. The perfect combination of heat and vinegar. I craved this stuff while pregnant and would drink a shot of it - haha!

June 25, 2017

Best hot sauce for various uses

Franks Red Hot's motto is correct; I put it on everything. Eggs, chicken, rice, pasta, french fries, etc. Even when we get takeout with other name-brand hot sauce packets, I toss those and break out the Frank's.

June 20, 2017

I literally put this shit on e everything

My family's go to hot sause. I put it on almost everything. Even my kids love it witch is rare.. lol their such picky eaters I always have a bottle in my purse and diaper bag just incase

Bon goût épicé

Quand je travaillais en restauration je l'utilisais pour mettre dans ma recette de sauce à Poutine une petite touché pimenté dedans qui faisait bien jaser beaucoup de ma clientèle on essayer de trouvé mon petit secret de

Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce

I hardly have any meals without having some Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce with it! It is by far the best sauce and so versatile. You can add it to any dish, use it as a dip, add it to sauces there are millions of options with this hot sauce. I like it on white rice the best, the simplest snack or meal ever.

June 20, 2017

I literally put this Sh** on everything!

Like the commercial says, I put this sh** on everything! It is the absolute, hands down, BEST hot sauce out there! It has the best flavour, and best spicy after taste! I dip my chicken bites in it, I put it on my hamburgers, I put it on literally everything! Frank's Hot Sauce is the only hot sauce that I will purchase.

June 15, 2017

My all time favourite condiment, I literally put that s^#t o

Fav fav fav sauce ever, it is amazinggggggg on everything. As far as "Red Hot" goes that's a little far fetched as I don't find it hot at all, but it has a beautiful flavour one that is unmatched by anyone else. Most other hot sauces have a strong presence of vinegar or something but this has The just right blend

May 21, 2017

I do not like spicy foods, so its odd that I am giving this a 5/5 rating. I don't use it like others do, I use it to add a bit of flavor to foods, only using a few drops so that I don't get a ton of heat. Although my family uses it for the hot and spiciness. We go through a lot of it, so I buy the mega size bottle at Costco, which lasts us usually 2 months or so. I like that the tip allows me to just shake a few drops, I don't need to worry about pouring the whole bottle in whatever dish I am cooking. My most recent use was last week, I made has-brown casserole in the crockpot, it was missing something and not wanting to add further salt, I added a few drops of franks and the dish was complete. Instant flavor, a bit of BBQ wing and pepper flavoring.