• Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce
  • Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce

Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 254 in Condiment

June 25, 2017

Best hot sauce for various uses

Franks Red Hot's motto is correct; I put it on everything. Eggs, chicken, rice, pasta, french fries, etc. Even when we get takeout with other name-brand hot sauce packets, I toss those and break out the Frank's.

June 20, 2017

I literally put this shit on e everything

My family's go to hot sause. I put it on almost everything. Even my kids love it witch is rare.. lol their such picky eaters I always have a bottle in my purse and diaper bag just incase

Bon goût épicé

Quand je travaillais en restauration je l'utilisais pour mettre dans ma recette de sauce à Poutine une petite touché pimenté dedans qui faisait bien jaser beaucoup de ma clientèle on essayer de trouvé mon petit secret de

Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce

I hardly have any meals without having some Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce with it! It is by far the best sauce and so versatile. You can add it to any dish, use it as a dip, add it to sauces there are millions of options with this hot sauce. I like it on white rice the best, the simplest snack or meal ever.

June 20, 2017

I literally put this Sh** on everything!

Like the commercial says, I put this sh** on everything! It is the absolute, hands down, BEST hot sauce out there! It has the best flavour, and best spicy after taste! I dip my chicken bites in it, I put it on my hamburgers, I put it on literally everything! Frank's Hot Sauce is the only hot sauce that I will purchase.

June 15, 2017

My all time favourite condiment, I literally put that s^#t o

Fav fav fav sauce ever, it is amazinggggggg on everything. As far as "Red Hot" goes that's a little far fetched as I don't find it hot at all, but it has a beautiful flavour one that is unmatched by anyone else. Most other hot sauces have a strong presence of vinegar or something but this has The just right blend

May 21, 2017

I do not like spicy foods, so its odd that I am giving this a 5/5 rating. I don't use it like others do, I use it to add a bit of flavor to foods, only using a few drops so that I don't get a ton of heat. Although my family uses it for the hot and spiciness. We go through a lot of it, so I buy the mega size bottle at Costco, which lasts us usually 2 months or so. I like that the tip allows me to just shake a few drops, I don't need to worry about pouring the whole bottle in whatever dish I am cooking. My most recent use was last week, I made has-brown casserole in the crockpot, it was missing something and not wanting to add further salt, I added a few drops of franks and the dish was complete. Instant flavor, a bit of BBQ wing and pepper flavoring.

May 02, 2017

Like the commercials so eloquently put it, I actually put that sh*t on everything! I love other hot sauces too, but Frank's is good on the most types of foods. It's a good hot sauce for everyone because if you like mild, you can add a few drops and it isn't overpowering and you can adjust the amount if you like things a bit hotter.

April 08, 2017

Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce is of fantastic quality. I use it regulary to make chicken wings and to spice up any plain meal that needs an extra flavor. I highly recommend adding Franks Red Hot Original Hot Sauce to your pantry.

April 04, 2017

This is the most used sauce in my fridge! I try to always have it in stock because its literally good on almost anything if your a hot sauce lover! Especially chicken wings... mmmm!! All the flavours Franks makes are delicious but the original takes the cake!