Frank's Red Hot Sauce Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 203 in Condiment

Great taste! Doesn't overpower food. Tastes great on chicken, ribs and steak! Combine with melted butter and baste on meat. Pour on tacos and burritos. Splash on your pasta and pizza. Perk up chili, soups, stew and baked beans! Delicious on scrambled eggs!

April 18, 2017

Frank's red hot is so good nice and tasty with a kick it's not to hot but you can get hotter. I use medium on eggs,chicken and even dipping veggies in it as well it's a great price and I see at all grocery stores

April 10, 2017

Love this hot sauce , it's the only kind I go for! Great price , adds some heat and so many different flavors . Love using this on our chicken wings after they are out of the oven.

March 23, 2017

In my opinion, this is the Best hot sauce!! I use a lot of this when I am making my fried chicken on a bed of rice. This also goes well with chicken wings.

January 17, 2017

This stuff is great on everything. I use it on my eggs in the morning, in my pasta, i even put it on my pizza. We buy this in the huge bottles. Price is always great

January 08, 2017

It's a staple in our home. Just the perfect amount of eat. Some people use ketchup we use Frank's. On eggs fries in sauces on soup. There are few things we can't live without. And this is one of them!!

August 30, 2016

I love Franks Red Hot Sauce! I always have a bottle and use it quite often! It has a great flavour and it's super hot! Depending what your putting it in or how hot you like it I only use a few drops here and there just to spice things up! It adds such a great taste to many foods!

August 19, 2016

This vinegar-based, cayenne pepper hot sauce is so versatile and delicious. You can literally put in on any food to add a little kick. I don't find it to be too spicy, so if you have trouble withstanding hot sauces, this one may be good for you. There is also a stopper at the bottle's opening which allows only a few drops to come out at one time. I feel that this makes it easier to control how much spice you want. This is great stuff!

March 03, 2016

I use this (in moderation) unlike the rest of the family that can't get enough. I love hot and spicy and this is the only sauce I really need to add to homemade chile or tacos etc.

February 24, 2016

I have a really messed up tongue, so I absolutely love super tart and spicy things. Franks had a great balance between these two flavours, and I really enjoy putting this on everything to see how it tastes. It's a great thing to keep with me!

February 24, 2016

Frank's Red Hot Sauce is not too hot nor spicy ... it has a bit of tang but for my taste, not enough pepper. It does go well with meats, veggies, and even pasta. A few sprinkles add just a bit of kick but not too much that you won't be able to test your food.