2.4/5
FRESH 4 LIFE clumping Reviews
#57 in Cat Litter

0.7/5

August 10, 2020

Worse litter on the market

This litter will give your cat lung issues as the dust is insane. My cat literally starts coughing, used for 3 days and took it out. Do not buy this expensive useless litter!

2.7/5

January 06, 2020

Clumping mess

I use the non clumping brand and love it. I made the mistake of buying this non clumping litter and did not like the results. This clumping litter not only leaves small clumping behind in litter box, it also leaves a
    strong urine odour. Horrible clumping mess that ends up being left all around the home. I found myself constantly scooping the litter several times a day and not able to control the odour. Not a fan

0.8/5

December 08, 2019

CHANGED THE TEXTURE, CHANGED THE QUALITY

I've been getting this litter at Pet Valu since it came out but the last time I bought it, I thought that they had put clay into the bag instead of the clumping stuff,, The texture was not the same, the clumping was mushy and stuck horribly to the litter box and STANK when it got wet! When I went back to the store, the owner told me that the company had changed the formula but if I liked the "old style", I could get a bag is $2 more! WHAT A SCAM Pet Valu, you just lost a customer - I go to Global Pet Foods now for my litter AND cat food (farther away, but at least they are honest about their products).

0.5/5

July 11, 2019

Used to be good now it's garbage

Have been using this cat litter for around 4 years now. In the beginning it was great on odour control and dust. In the last year it's become total garbage. I have 4 cats 3 litter boxes and scoop on average 5-6 times daily. The litter doesn't clump as well and has zero odour control compared to how it used to be and the dust is crazy! Not impressed and won't be buying anymore. I think it's a ploy to get you to buy their more expensive litters. No thanks!

February 05, 2019

Great product

Good clumping, great odor control, low dust, low tracking. Lasts a long time because fewer complete recycles. Manageable negatives - if you leave cleaning too long, the clay will stick to the pan and is hard to clean. Bag of litter is heavy.

May 01, 2017

Great for a multi cat household as it clumps everything, no matter how messy your cat is, it will clump, it's the only litter I use it a household of 6 cats, it comes in 3 different size. It does have abit of dust that comes off it when it's freshly poured but after that I don't have the problem of dust .